Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 32

Vinin:

One more prank and you're in the bathhouse. For treating other forum members in an inappropriate manner by asking lengthy questions
Are you a prophet? And where did you see an inappropriate attitude? I get the feeling that you are prejudiced against my comments Ps for these questions do not stick your link, these questions are also within the comment and do not apply to all

sdm:
These questions are also within the scope of the comment and do not apply to everyone.

Look for the chosen ones. They've been in the bathhouse for a long time. So you have to go there too?

Vinin:

Look for the chosen ones. So they've been in the bathhouse for a long time. So you have to go there too?
I would like to continue to bicker with you' but I think it is unnecessary in this thread, if you have an answer to my questions in the first post on the previous page' then please answer' otherwise do not litter the topic, treat with respect to others

sdm:
I would like to continue to bicker with you' but I don't think it's appropriate in this thread, if you have an answer to my questions in the first post on the previous page' then please respond' otherwise don't litter the thread, be respectful of others

Try to repeat your questions. I didn't see them. In each one I have to speculate, guess for you. But it does not mean that I am guessing - there is your question

sdm:

Could you please advise

1 Expert Advisor can add funds to balance

2 if the trader has % of free funds - how can this be implemented in the tester or does it work as it is?

sdm:

1 can the expert top up the balance

An Expert Advisor has only one way to deposit money. And the same way to withdraw - to drain.

Clarify the second question.

Vinin:

An Expert Advisor can only top up in one way - by earning. And the same way to withdraw - to drain.

Clarify the second question

The brokerage company lays down monthly % on funds, how to organise this in the tester

sdm:
The BC puts a % on the funds each month, how can this be organised in the tester?

You cannot do it in the Strategy Tester. You have to account for it in the real account. Ordertip==6

sdm:
The DC puts % on the funds every month...

Usually they only withdraw.
You have the wrong brokerage company;

double Lastmaxsell=0, Lastminbuy=3000, PriceDelta= Ask-Bidb, Lastmaxsell2=0, Lastminbuy2=1.8,;

for (i=0; i<k; i++)
{if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))
if (OrderType()==OP_BUY ) { Koob++; // count the number of buy orders
if (Lastminbuy < OrderOpenPrice()) {Lastminbuy2=Lastminbuy; Lastminbuy = OrderOpenPrice(); } // and find the open price of the lower open buy order
}
if (OrderType()==OP_SELL ) { Koos++; // count the number of sell orders
if (Lastmaxsell > OrderOpenPrice()) {Lastmaxsell2=Lastmaxsell; Lastmaxsell = OrderOpenPrice(); } // and find the open price of the highest open sell order
}

}

I'm not sure it will work, because if the order is reordered, it probably won't work if I move on the wrong side, prices without a digit or with 2 are not adjacent.

Reason: