An advisor has been stolen! Tell me who to complain to ...

Good day!

The situation is that on one of the Russian forex forums the Expert Advisor that was stolen from me has been hanging for a few days.

(As you understand, I can not give you the link so as not to attract more attention to it.)

Administration of the forum ignores all my messages asking to delete the link. Where (to whom) can I complain to them?

Webmaster:

You see, I can't give a link so as not to draw even more attention to it.

If the advisor is profitable, then give me the link. If you have had your tester's grail stolen, then of course complain to all the authorities: the UN, the Hague tribunal, sportsloto, etc., etc. .

Why do you leave things unattended?)

You should have put a clever lock on it!

Reshetov:

If the advisor is profitable, give us a link. If you have had your tester grail stolen, then of course complain to all the authorities: UN, Hague Tribunal, Sportlotto, etc. etc.

The advisor is profitable, I won't give you the link - I'm already making a loss because it's hanging there. But seriously, is there an organisation in Russia that oversees what goes on on the internet?

borilunad:
You should have put a tricky lock on it!

The lock is still in place, and they haven't broken in yet, but you understand that every lock is bound to have a pick sooner or later. Until they find one, I want to force them to delete the files.

Webmaster:

I don't give them the link - I'm already losing money because they are hanging there. And seriously, is there an organisation in Russia that oversees what goes on on the internet?

Yes, there is - the Association for the Rights of the(3,14)Hateful

all for the people! (what doesn't fit)

I have bought and sold, and someone bought and is giving it away - punish him, eh?

Is it source code or compiled?

moskitman:

It looks funny, though: I've been selling and selling and someone bought it and is giving it away - punish them, eh?

Sometimes it's even funnier: someone will put the code in Code Base, and someone will download it from there and sell it on pay.ru without even changing the name.

And if it's profitable, then why did you sell it?

FAQ:
And if it was profitable, then why did you sell it?

Well, it must have been profitable while it was on sale. I mean, the author said that he's making a loss now. What kind of loss could a profitable EA make?
Reason: