An advisor has been stolen! Tell me who to complain to ... - page 3

Webmaster:

Is there nowhere to complain, I take it? What would you do in such a situation? Don't be flustered, please.

There's nowhere to complain and nowhere to do anything. Isn't it obvious?

Webmaster:

Of course, decompile. It doesn't work yet, because the DLL has not been hacked yet. They're spewing some nonsense there instead of signals from the DLL, but who knows when they'll find a wizard to crack it?

In general, as usual, there's a lot of flubber that's not really interesting to listen to. I'll answer a couple of questions, but no more.

I incur losses because those who could have bought an EA are now waiting for it to be hacked. And I am selling them because they are for sale. Is that a satisfactory answer? It is not a grail, alas, you cannot make millions on it. I am telling the same to my customers, I am not promising them golden mountains.

And there's nowhere to complain, I take it? And what would you do in this situation? Don't be flustered, please.

No running anywhere. New one to write, better than the old one....

You do not have it documented, that it is yours, there is a certificate, certificates and other things that are needed (I myself am not strong, I do not know)?

No?

So, to prove that it is yours, even if (IF!) an evil hacker is caught, you can't...

ktest0:

No running anywhere. A new one to write, better than the old one....

You don't have any documents for it, that it is yours, certificates and other things (I don't know myself), do you?

No?

So, to prove that it is yours, even if (IF!) an evil hacker is caught, you can't...

You can always prove it, but who's to prove it?

You should have patented it.-)-)-)

Webmaster:

I incur losses because those who could buy an advisor are now waiting for it to be cracked.

A loss is when money is lost. In other words, you have no losses.

Webmaster:

And there is nowhere to complain, I take it? What would you do in this situation? Don't be flustered, please.

Theoretically, there is somewhere in the Russian Federation. For example, to the Russian Copyright Society (RAO). But in practice you will get an even bigger scam. It is problematic to explain on your fingers, so I will share the link:

Why are the managers of the Russian Copyright Society called "OKUPants", "racketeers" and "swindlers"?

DYN:
Should have been patented.-)-)-)

Grail is born and dies faster than it can be patented.... ))))

ktest0:

No running anywhere. A new one to write, better than the old one....

You don't have documents for it, that it's yours, certificates and other things (I'm not too good at it myself, I don't know), do you?

No?

Does nobody care about #property copyright and #property link anymore? Aren't they proof?

Reshetov:

A loss is when money is lost. In other words, you have no losses.

Isn't lost profit a loss? From the outside, maybe not, until one's own pocket is touched ...

Webmaster:

Is #property copyright and #property link of no interest to anyone? Aren't they proof?

No, they're not... They write things on the fence and there's wood...

There are no documents.

Again, how can you prove that it was not you who stole his creation and put your copyright there?

Webmaster:
Lost profits, isn't that a loss? From the outside, maybe not, until one's own pocket is touched ...

A lost profit is not a loss, because it does not mean that money is lost.

It is called in Russian: the skin of an unkilled bear.

Reason: