An advisor has been stolen! Tell me who to complain to ... - page 4

ktest0:

Nope, not interested... They write things on the fence, but there's firewood...

There are no documents.

Again, how can you prove that it was not you who stole his creation and inserted your copyright in it?

At least the date it was uploaded to my site, and the date it appeared on the pirate forum.

And the documents ... I knew a programmer who used to make patents for every mq4... went bankrupt on the patents.

Reshetov:

It's called in Russian: the pelt of the unkilled bear.

Okay. (clears throat) Don't do that here.

Mischek2:
Right. Don't do that here.

I'm not a fink or even a dissident to call your hide a lost profit.

But some here (let's not point fingers), on the basis of #property copyright and #property link claim furs for the wife and mother-in-law.

So you need to be more careful and considerate.

Webmaster:

Reshetov:

But some here (let's not point the finger) based on #property copyright and #property link

That's hilarious.

Reshetov:

Do you happen to know if there will be boobs on this channel today? Or am I screwing up my eyesight in vain?

Mischek2:
Do you happen to know if there will be boobs on this channel today? Or am I screwing up my eyesight in vain?

Topekstatter probably doesn't have time for boobs because his lost profits keep growing by leaps and bounds. He's probably lost count by now. He could have had his face on the cover of Forbes if he hadn't been flicking his beak among his friends.

Reshetov:

The topikstatter is probably not interested in boobs, as his lost profits keep growing by leaps and bounds. He's probably lost count by now. He could have had his face on the cover of Forbes if he hadn't been flicking his beak among his friends.
It's frustrating because you can't replace tits with a beak. Not even two. Beaks.

What a load of crap. If they are using bullshit instead of signals, it can be used as a PR tool.

ktest0:

The grail is born and dies faster than it can be patented.... ))))

The main thing is that customers don't know that the grail has been scolded by the market more than once-)-)
Reason: