Absolute courses - page 105

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Course to what? (A/ABS)/(B/ABS) = A/B and what? What's the point of that?

A conditional absolute value. Like, for example, altitude above sea level.

Олег avtomat:

Hello Dr.F.

Have you found a solution to the problem of absolute courses?

I understand that it's been many years... But still interesting.

szy

I remember this thread thanks to the links I've recently introduced in the forum under posts. It's a good thing.

I, too, thought for a long time about the problem of how to determine the absolute value of the dollar and the value of the euro. Let it be in some abstract units. So far I have come to the following conclusions:

- There is inflation. There is more money, and euros and dollars. Accordingly, the absolute value is falling. So what does the rate depend on?

- The exchange rate depends on the number of people using the money, the total mass of money m3 and the velocity of money turnover (which depends on the number of goods that can be bought).

- I have managed to roughly calculate the value and ratio of these values, but the difference with the real exchange rate is still quite large and the statistics are not accurate enough to use it in trading.

So far I have settled on the idea that if an approximate exchange rate can be deduced from macroeconomic indicators, it means that an approximate value can also be deduced from the exchange rate.

Basically, the absolute value of a currency (or more correctly, its value) is the number of money divided by the number of people who use it, and multiplied by the rate of money turnover. The value of one currency is then divided by the value of the other to arrive at the exchange rate.

Экономический календарь - публикация новостей и отчетов в реальном времени, расписание предстоящих событий мировой экономики
Экономический календарь - публикация новостей и отчетов в реальном времени, расписание предстоящих событий мировой экономики
  • www.mql5.com
Экономический календарь содержит наиболее важные экономические индикаторы и события от министерств и агентств различных стран. Календарь полезен трейдерам на рынке форекс, рынке акций и других финансовых рынках.

Олег avtomat:

Have you found a solution to the problem of absolute rates?

Everything has been stolen before us.

Currency indices.

Maxim Romanov:

I too have thought long and hard about the problem of how to determine the absolute value of the dollar and the value of the euro. Even if in some abstract units. So far I've come to the following conclusions:

- There is inflation. There is more money, and euros and dollars. Accordingly, the absolute value is falling. So what does the rate depend on?

- The exchange rate depends on the number of people using the money, the total mass of money m3 and the velocity of money turnover (which depends on the number of goods that can be bought).

- I have managed to roughly calculate the value and ratio of these values, but the difference with the real exchange rate is still quite large and the statistics are not accurate enough to use it in trading.

So far I have settled on the idea that if an approximate exchange rate can be deduced from macroeconomic indicators, it means that an approximate value can also be deduced from the exchange rate.

Basically, the absolute value of a currency (or more correctly, its value) is the number of money divided by the number of people who use it, and multiplied by the rate of money turnover. Then the value of one currency is divided by the value of the other to get the exchange rate.

No, it's a little in the other direction.

Grigori.S.B:

Currency indices.

That's not what...

Grigori.S.B:

Currency indices.

I know the dollar index and the euro index.

Are there indices for the other major currencies (pound, franc, yen, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand dollars)?

Eduard_D:

I know the dollar index and the euro index.

Are there indices for the other major currencies (pound, franc, yen, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand dollars)?

The index of any currency included in the dollar index is obtained from the same unsophisticated classical formula.

USDх = 50.14348112 × MathPow(EURUSD,-0.576) × MathPow(USDJPY,0.136) × MathPow(GBPUSD,-0.119) × MathPow(USDCAD,0.091) × MathPow(USDSEK,0.042) × MathPow(USDCHF,0.036)
USDx = 50,14348112 * EURUSD^(-0,576) * USDJPY^0,136 * GBPUSD^(-0,119) * USDCAD^0,091 * USDSEK^0,042 * USDCHF^0,036

Indexes for currencies that are not part of the dollar index (NZD and AUD) cannot be obtained from here. If you really need to, you can do an economic resurvey and make your own updated formula taking all currencies into account.

P.S. Honestly, I don't understand why there is still a Swedish krona in the dollar index but no yuan.

Then there isthe SDR and the international dollar.

Tripod

Tripod

Reason: