Absolute courses - page 27

alsu:

Well, now the conversation has devolved into "You get there first". That's sad.

No need to be sad, your whole life is ahead of you,

You have your whole life ahead of you, hope and wait:)

Dr.F.:

As long as you learn to repeat the trick at least. And we'll talk more about trading on such tricks soon on the example of online trading.

Here's the logical conclusion to this wondrous branch!

The good thing is that the author admits that these are tricks rather than a ready-made mathematical model...

I also liked the opus about the "beauty of construction", and what's there - bullshit war, the main thing is MANEVER!

All this was expected at the beginning...

grell:

What, are you going to give me the password too? Or are you going to feed it to the stats?

Stock up on beer, popcorn...

paukas:

Stocking up on beer, popcorn...

This pairing reminds me of Alexandera and Jokera. There was a spread, here an index.

Dr.F. I think you should give a name to your calculation model, because it looks sadly nameless. Plus we will be able to refer to your authorship when someone else comes up with a similar idea.

By the way, there were several constructions discussed on this forum that got their own names: General Trading Theory, Digital Brain, and Sultonov's Universal Regression Model. Sounds good, doesn't it?

alsu:

Dr.F. I think you should give a name to your calculation model, because it looks sadly nameless. Plus we will be able to refer to your authorship when someone else comes up with a similar idea.

By the way, there were several constructions discussed on this forum that got their own names: General Trading Theory, Digital Brain, and Sultonov's Universal Regression Model. Sounds good, doesn't it?

The Doctor's trick. Sounds good to me.

grell:

The Doctor's trick. Sounds good to me.

Dibs on the joke.

I understand that everyone here is a learned way to aggression on the answer to inquire and dilute the answers, but a lot of flubbing from this, like a bazaar, follow-up, and there's already a caveat, the branch is shouting....

Don't make a fuss, don't ruin it for the rest of us. Although I also think the error accumulates differently from a changing piece of history, the important thing is that the error cumulative error is probably not significant.

In other words, where is the figure on the 20th page - where all three indexes are normalized on one picture, depending on the amount of history some gaps between indexes charts will change, but cardinally it wouldn't change the picture, that's probably what the author was talking about. And maybe it's not a simple suma error, it's not a total error in the calculation, but its own for the increasing depth of the window when calculating.

alsu:

Dibs on the joke

))))) Why, the joke captures the essence of the model!

Joperniiteatr:

most likely.

I wouldn't use an Expert Advisor on the real, but I'm sure it's the most likely to fail. And you?

That's why we ask the author to verify it. But he denies it, saying that beauty is more important.

Reason: