Absolute courses - page 20

Are you out of your mind?.... You might as well write that he took you hostage.

Joperniiteatr:
Are you out of your mind?.... You might as well write that he took you hostage.

It's Wednesday, don't get in the way. Wednesday is little Friday.

Joperniiteatr:
At first I started counting this way... each successive value of the pairs divided by the first value of the series, then from these (like speeds) I built the speed (again, like) of the index using the well-known formula. But it is not quite correct, we can further divide and further build and each time restore the series. I can build index from oscillatory lines of all spectrum from 1 to 144, change difference in oscillator to division minus one, of course every time it will be necessary to restore trend from residues and again to palpate. The aim is to get orthogonality of indexes to avoid unequal and not quite fair influence of quantization and volatility of pairs. Because on some pairs the movements are in fact more, but in fact they influence the index less. But it will not work by simple one-time conversion of series to a normalized form, by one-time division of increments into neighboring values of the series. Of course it is possible to normalize the absolute values of series, like the quotes 120.00 and 1.3300, for example, to the general normalized form, but it is only quantization, and it will not help to normalize the movements of pairs.

I would personally look at the benefits of another option.

ktest0:

According to googletranslate it is:
substantive
butt
ass,bum,asshole,butt,backside,arsehole
ass
ass,asshole,arsehole,clod,fanny,awkward
butt
ass,rear,backside,bottom,behind,posterior
ass
donkey,ass,jackass,goat,neddy,mutton-head
jackass
ass,hack,serf
jackass
dullard,dunce,dummy,jerk,schmuck,ass
asshole
asshole,motherfucker,turd,ass,blockhead,shitass
fool
fool,imbecile,blockhead,gander,coot,ass
ignoramus
ignoramus,illiterate,know-nothing,simple,ass

Donkey and ass are on the same level... So it's a play on words ;)

An authoritative source says so:

- Yes, captain," said squire, "you were right and I was wrong. I own myself an ass and I await your orders.

"Now, captain," said the squire, "you were right, and I was wrong. I own myself an ass, and I await your orders."

I own myself an ass is not an idiom, in this case the verb own is translated as the relation of belonging to some multitude. So the true meaning is shrouded in fog))))

Hi. By the way what is(18) which I take it is my fault?

Some difficulties have arisen. More precisely, a new line of research was born right inside what I wanted to cover here. Don't worry, tricks will follow in the very near future.

Dr.F.:

Hi. By the way what is(18) which I take it is my fault?

Some difficulties have arisen. More precisely, a new line of research was born right inside what I wanted to cover here. Don't worry, tricks will follow in the very near future.

Out of the optimisation period? Good to see you again!

Let's complicate the question. I take it that the three curves themselves without knowledge of the kernel about physics and mathematics that only I know have not impressed anyone and rightly so.

My question is: is it possible to draw curves E, D, Y so that they satisfy the known equalities ED, EY, DY, and at the same time correlate with each other with coefficients close to one?

Dr.F.:

Let's complicate the question. I take it that the three curves themselves without knowledge of the kernel about physics and mathematics that only I know have not impressed anyone and rightly so.

My question is: is it possible to draw curves E, D, Y so that they satisfy the known equalities ED, EY, DY, and at the same time correlate with each other with coefficients close to unity?

NOT!!!

ED, EY, DY are the same, the last 144 bars from EURUSD5.txt and EURJPY5.txt

I'm attaching them

Files:
eurusd5_1.txt  273 kb

Here is the second file.
Files:
eurjpy5_1.txt  316 kb
Reason: