help with the Slippage parameter - page 2

Is there any way to deal with rnquot or off-quota? If slipage doesn't work, what else can I do for the eN? I've tried to change the market order for a pending one, I even tried two ones, hoping for the limit and stop order to work, but the stop order generates errors during the market movement and the limit one does not work as the price runs away.

On Esn I understand when opening, but when closing? Does it also make no difference?

ex_kalibur:
Is there any way to deal with rnquot or off-quota? If slipage doesn't work, what else can I do for the espn? I tried to change the market order for a pending one, I even tried two stop orders in hope of triggered limit and stop order. Stop order generates errors during market moves but limit order has no time to trigger as the price is running away.
I would like to place market limit and slip, but now I am not sure if it will save me. Here, one of the brokerage companies wrote that if we do not want to receive requotes on stop orders, we may enter the market where there will be no requotes. They say that market orders and limit orders are passed to the counterparty and stop positions are attached to the broker aggregator and are sent to the counterparty when the order triggers the market order and if the slippage does not exceed some value which is floating and not clearly set by the brokerage company itself. Of course, such nonsense would never occur on a real exchange. Again, this is a bit like a kitchen.

ex_kalibur:
On Esn I understand when opening, but when closing? Does it make no difference?
On closing it will always execute at the nearest price. True, the SL seems to close with more slippage than the TP - whatever kitchen plugins work a bit... But need deep monitoring to confirm. Also very strange.

And how can I try to avoid this? I consulted the technical support in mt4 of saxo bank, I hope that saxo is not a kitchen)))), but in response to a market order there comes a message in the log - off quotas, the guy told me that the requested price does not exist, how to avoid this, he answered well - try to increase the speed of the Internet, I have the highest for my region, 6 meters, what do you say to that answer?

I tried to put the price at which I opened the order in the order comment, and compared it with the opening price, always two or three pips lower,

ex_kalibur:
And how can I try to avoid this? I consulted the technical support in mt4 of saxo bank, I hope that saxo is not a kitchen)))), but in response to a market order there comes a message in the log - off quotas, the guy told me that the requested price is not, how to avoid this, he answered well - try to increase the speed of the Internet, I have the highest for my region, 6 meters, what do you say to that answer?

Well, I don't know about sax. Maybe slippage works there - find out about it and put a bigger slippage - but no more than the system's test expectation, of course. In my RVD the slip doesn't work. - And if I get a requote on a pivot, I immediately enter the market depending on the size of the spread and slippage. The market has never had a requote on a slippage of 1 point on a five-digit order, but slippage is much larger and nothing works).

well and as always on rusi.... what to do? )))))

ex_kalibur:
well, as always in russi.... what to do? )))))

(understand and forgive))

so there is no way to enter the market at the right price plus or minus a given de-peg on the eu?
Reason: