How can I avoid getting a "price-requote" message / situation ?

Hi,

If I set the slippage parameter in my MQL4 code to 300 pips and ask my forex broker to allow slippage of up to 300 pips for my account, then I should never see a "price requote" message ever (unless of course the price slipped 300 pips in less than 1-2 seconds which is extremely rare).

Why do I get a "price-requote" message when the price has only slipped 1 or 2 pips, and I have set slippage in my Expert Advisor to 300 pips?

I want to find a solution so that I never ever get a "price-requote" message in my MT4 journal. Can you please tell me how I can do this?

Thanking you kindly in advance.

Regards

RJF

to avoid requote You need to use last known bid or ask prices. in the loop use RefreshRates function before any trading function.

FYI price checking procedure:

Client Terminal:
1. The presence of the client's prices in the ticks flow must be checked at the Terminal. If there are no prices available, immediate return with the message of "Invalid prices"

Server:

2. Prices sent by the client must be checked for the available deviation (defined by the server owner) from the current market prices.
If the price satisfies the provision, go to Clause 3.
If the deviation exceeds that defined by the user:

- if the current market price deviation from the price requested by the client is lower or equal to Slippage, go to Clause 3;

- if the current market price deviation from the price requested by the client exceeds the
Slippage, the requote with the current market prices will be returned to the client.

3. Checking of prices given by the client for availability in the ticks flow. If they are absent in the ticks flow, the requote with the current market prices will be returned to the client.

4. The request will be passed to dealer. If the dealer requotes the client's request at a new price, the following must be checked:

- if the dealer's price deviation from the price requested by the client is lower or equal to Slippage, the order will be accepted for processing;

- if the dealer's price deviation from the price requested by the client is exceeds the Slippage, the requote with the dealer's prices will be returned to the client.
Reason: