Using neural networks in trading

Hello all!

I have read the information about nets and understood that they can predict everything, but I just need to know what.

I've been trying to figure out what I should predict with a grid to get an entry/exit signal, but I've never found the answer.

I have not found the answer. May someone suggest or at least hint?

Lycos:

Hello all!

I have read the information about nets and understood that they can predict everything, but I just need to know what.

I've been trying to figure out what I should predict with a grid to get an entry/exit signal, but I've never found the answer.

Can anybody suggest or at least hint?

What about the colour of candlestick? :-)

Have you read the article?

Using Neural Networks in MetaTrader

If not, read it - there are two articles, here is the second. I dealt with this question myself, but now this material is on the table... :-) In the queue...

Don't waste time on the networks. The result will be nil.

Roman.:

Have you looked at the colour of the candle? :-)

But seriously...

It is true that everything can be predicted. But I have personally come to the conclusion that it is easier to predict the probability of a profitable deal than the profit itself. And it will be easier to learn.

Lycos:

But seriously...

Look at the article links above, there's an answer...

DhP:

Don't waste time on the networks. The result will be nil.

Approximately zero.

Using neural networks in an EA

Once the Fann2MQL library is installed you can start writing your own EAs or indicators. There are many ways to use neural networks. You can use them to predict future price movement, but the quality of such predictions is questionable. You can try to write your own strategy usingreinforcement learning.

Reinforcement learning such as Q-Learning or something similar .

You can try to use neural networks as a filter foryour EA's signals, or combine these methods together, plus whatever you want .You are only limited by your imagination.

Roman.:

Using neural networks in an EA

Once the Fann2MQL library is installed you can start writing your own EAs or indicators. There are many ways to use neural networks. You can use them to predict future price movement, but the quality of such predictions is questionable. You can try to write your own strategy using reinforcement learning.

Reinforcement learning such as Q-Learning or something similar .

You can try to use neural networks as a filter foryour EA's signals, or combine these methods together, plus whatever you want .You are only limited by your imagination.

Roman, you'd better invite him to the villagers' branch. It would make more sense.

DhP:
Roman, you'd better invite him to the villagers' branch. It'll make more sense.
I won't. :-)

DhP:
Roman, you'd better invite him to the villagers' branch. It'll make more sense.

What's the big deal? You're all crossbreeding?)
Reason: