Discussion of article "Creating Neural Network EAs Using MQL5 Wizard and Hlaiman EA Generator" - page 2

berusnet:

Hello,

a little warning : I have installed your demo software (Ea generator) .

It can't start on my pc ..but this isn't a problem.

It have changed , in some way , the TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH  of all my 3 mt5 terminals installation, and this is a problem because you lost all charts configuration.

When I run a mt5 terminal , it run like with the " /portable" option

I have copied  the old profiles folder to the new locations  ..and solved  ..but i wil prefer restore old  TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH .

Best regards

Hello. All of these things are the result of disabling User Account Control (UAC) during EA Generator installation (checkbox "Disable User Account Control"). Disabling User Account Control is not necessary but recomended for using EA Generator. You can simply enable UAC from Control Panel as it described here, or here from command line.

Best regards

Hlaiman neural and HFT modules for MT4, now work even faster in a complex with a new version of the terminal - builds 600 and above. Video.
Hlaiman EA Generator HFT module for MT4
Hlaiman EA Generator HFT module for MT4
  • vimeo.com
Vimeo is the home for high-quality videos and the people who love them.

You have made me very interested in participating with this project, 14 day's ago I didn't know anything about developing an EA yourself, luckily I have some coding skills in different code languages, upon reading your article it got my attention and on the second try I got it working very well. I see the potential of this and if I can help in any way to get the most out of it please let me know and I will get back to you ASAP. Are you interested in collaborating with my project making a killer EA together. The whole idea came from your article to begin with, believe me I'm serious about this and I want to make a living out of this. And with only 14 day's experience in coding mq5, using MetaTrader 5 for the first time and on the second attempt I have it already running like a dream. Didn't thought I would be able to learn it this quick, I have to say that I have 24/7 time to do only this if I want, not literally of course but you get the point I'm very devoted do be successful.

please contact me if you want feedback on how I got it working in about 2 hours and the second attempt.

KUDOS & best regards, Ricardo Penders - TheDutchTrader

Congratulations for this awsome article!

But i have a problem on testing it on the strategy tester since it dispalys only errors "on init fail" and i cannot optimize it.

What am i doing wrong? 

Regards 

As mentioned in the article, information on neural network learning is stored separately from the original EAs MQL code in the appropriate data files that are downloaded advisers, when you start them in the strategy tester or on a chart.

Now Hlaiman EA Generator has the ability to convert any of such data files of neural networks in the source code of two separate MQL4 and MQL5 indicators that after compilation can be used on their own, such as manual trading in MT4, MT5 terminals or creating other EAs. 

Especially it can be important for users MT4, where as yet there is no option to directly run indicator in the tester.

Appearance and settings generated indicators are the same as in previously published in the Market, free test indicators, on this site.

Now Hlaiman EA Genegator allows you to create advisors with integrated indicators, in Market exhibited free Hlaiman Multi Neural EA. https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/6077
Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) Hlaiman Multi Neural EA
Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) Hlaiman Multi Neural EA
  • Ivan Negreshniy
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Advisor was created using a set of tools of the software package Hlaiman EA Generator for automated trading for the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD. The Expert Advisors includes 30 built-in neural network...

Now, with Hlaiman EA Generator can try to improve the efficiency of the trade of other ready EAs if they are presented in the source code and are based on the movement of prices, such as technical analysis.

To do this, directly in the source code of the adviser added neural network filter that can be initially included in the training run advisor in the tester, and can then be put into operation.

In EA settings added variables to control, filter mode, and the necessary degree of filtration.

Free Sample advisor on example Moving Average, can be downloaded from the Market, where you can also see the video, processes, training and testing.
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/8460

Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) Moving Average N
Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) Moving Average N
  • reviews: 1
  • Philipp Negreshniy
  • www.mql5.com
Peculiarity of the modified Moving Average EA is that it is provided with a NEURAL FILTER. We have selected the Moving Average EA as it is a standard expert advisor and provided together with a terminal. Along with the strategy based on moving...

Now, with Hlaiman EA Generator can try to improve the efficiency of the trade of other ready EAs if they are presented in the source code and are based on the movement of prices, such as technical analysis. To do this, directly in the source code of the adviser added neural network filter that can be initially included in the training run advisor in the tester, and can then be put into operation. In EA settings added variables to control, filter mode, and the necessary degree of filtration.

Free Sample advisor on example Moving Average, can be downloaded from the Market, where you can also see the video, processes, training and testing.
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/8460

In this example, the training of the neural network filter executed on the trading results of the original Moving Average for 2014, the latest EA update - March 2015.

In order to test the effectiveness of the filter I ran adviser in the tester for the entire period since the publication, ie from April to August the current date.

The first run made with a disabled filter (corresponding to the original Moving Average), and the second with the enabled filter (see. The marked variable UseNeuro = true), here are the results:

Thus, we can see that training in the past year, the neural network filter, over time, has remained effective and can increase the productivity of trade almost doubled.

Besides Moving Average, can it generate using other indicator?

jon:
Besides Moving Average, can it generate using other indicator?

The improvement of any indicators or EAs can be tried through trained neural networks and in most cases it will succeed.

To do this on your own indicator or EA, you can use the tools in the Hlaiman EA Generator or a separate library.

Reason: