Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 23

prikolnyjkent:

Well, I wouldn't say that this is my TS, but the Martingale principle seems to be correct...

I'm not talking about any of your TS.... But about the TS you're testing here.

I think I described it correctly in the criteria in my previous post, don't I?

Roman.:

I'm not talking about any of your TS.... But about the TS you are testing here.

Didn't I say everything correctly in the criteria in my previous post?

Well, I guess so...

prikolnyjkent:

Well, I guess so...

Thank you. I see.

Looking...

Roman.:

Thank you. I see.

Watching...

Well, me too... wondering...

Another pose is slammed.

This time, thank God, it was negative. I was beginning to worry that I would have nothing to use Martingale on - all plus and plus... :-)

Current table:

The move is as follows.

I now have the eu at 1.3274. This time I have to buy 0.04 lots.

So I put pendants at 1.3244 and 1.3304...

prikolnyjkent:

The move is as follows.

I now have the eu at 1.3274. This time I have to buy 0.04 lots.

So, I put pendants at 1.3244 and 1.3304...

And what (on what) random are you using and why are the pendants removed from the price in this way (by 30 pips, as the size of TP and SL)?

Roman.:

And what (what) random are you using and why are the pendants so far away from the price (30 pps each, as the size of TP and SL)?

The pendants have been removed by 30 pips so that those who wish to enter an order may record its existence BEFORE it triggers, i.e. to create a time lag to facilitate honesty checks.

And the directions I have generate PRNG functions in Kingsoft Office for Android on my smartphone... (if I understand the question correctly)

prikolnyjkent:

The pending orders are removed by 30 pips so that those who wish to do so may record the existence of the order BEFORE it triggers, i.e., to create a time lag to facilitate fairness control.

And the directions I have generate the PRNG functions in Kingsoft Office for Android on my smartphone... (if I understand the question correctly).

I see. i.e. the input is random all the time, only the previous volumes change upwards by multiplying by 2 (by martin)? Right?

If so, here's another trick:

I'm working on my version of netting Avalanche with martin (there are variants with increasing previous volume by multiplying by 2, as here), but my Avalanche is pure reversal, not as here. The question is that I have encountered a moment when I decrease size of SL and TR, here you have 30 pps - I can't remember at a glance, but you can estimate... calculate... It turns out the following picture... By increasing the volume in a long series of losses (in this case the random losses), for example, 10 lots in a row, the lot comes out when the 11 - om increase at random entry = if 0.01 - start, it will be 20.48 lots and at the same time reaching 30 points to TR and closing the order on TR will finally get LOSS on this series of 10 entries closed in loss + start entry, because the total loss will be calculated.as the total loss will exceed the PROFIT on the outermost 11th random entry. Here's the thing. I faced with it at 22 pips (I do not remember exactly what scheme of winding up of subsequent volumes I used). At 30, as you have - you have to count... After all, the problem, IMHO, when using a martin to output a series of trades - PROFIT! in any case!

Roman.:

I see. So the entry is random all the time, only the previous volumes change upwards by multiplying by 2 (on a martin)? Right?

If so, here's another trick:

I myself am trying my variant of netting Lavina with martin on micro-real (there are variants with the scheme of increasing the preceding volume by multiplying by 2, as well as here), but my Avalanche is pure reversal, not as here... The question is that I faced with such a point, that when you reduce the size of SL and TR, here you have 30 pps - I can't remember at a glance, but you can estimate... calculate... It turns out the following picture... By increasing the volume in a long series of losses (in this case the random losses), for example, 10 lots in a row, the lot comes out when the 11 - om increase at random entry = if 0.01 - start, it will be 20.48 lots and at the same time reaching 30 points to TR and closing the order on TR will finally get LOSS on this series of 10 entries closed in loss + start entry, because.as the total loss will exceed the PROFIT on the outermost 11th random entry. Here's the thing. I faced with it at 22 pips (I do not remember exactly what scheme of winding up of subsequent volumes I used). At 30, as you have - you have to count... After all, the problem, IMHO, when using Martin, to withdraw a series of trades - PROFIT!

Well, I don't plan to allow such an increase in lot as a result of a long series of losing trades.

I'm planning to check two or three ideas to fight this trouble in this experiment. You probably won't see such deal volumes here.

Reason: