Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 29

Pomotor the spread at your brokerage house, throw it in for a minute.

sever32:
Pomotor the spread at your brokerage house, throw it in for a minute.

Thank you...

I'm wondering if I overdid the degree of protection on the "third line of defence" against an increase in trade volume. The last three trades were -6, +6, -6 tugrik. And there was profit to be made from this fluctuation.

Correction...

New result. The corrections have not yet taken effect here, so the last 4 changes to the statistics have not been profitable. This should not work any further...

Current table:

Next order.

I now have the euro at 1.3179. I need to sell 0.02 lots. I am pending at 1.3149 and 1.3209...

Another result... and a table update. Current status:

I did a bit of theory at the weekend and sort of cleaned it all up. Now it's possible to fully observe.

I wonder if there is a pitfall that I haven't noticed yet...?

prikolnyjkent:

Another result... and a table update. Current status:

I did a bit of theory at the weekend and sort of cleaned it all up. Now it's possible to fully observe.

I wonder if there is a pitfall that I haven't noticed yet...?

And how long are you going to do this experiment to make it a statistically significant result?

khorosh:
And how long are you going to run this experiment to make it a statistically significant result?

Personally, a year would be enough for me.

I've run two more threads in parallel with it, but without the pending ones, just to make it faster...

It's finally on.

New orders. I have the euro at 1.3192 now. I need to buy 0.06 lots. I am placing orders at 1.3162 and 1.3222...

Another transaction has been completed.

The current table is as follows:

The system now needs to buy 0.02 lots again. The Euro is now 1.3202. Therefore, I put orders at 1.3172 and 1.3232...

Reason: