Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 11

prikolnyjkent:

You're getting hot :-)

You see - you don't have confidence that martin is guaranteed to lose ;-)...

That's what I'm trying to say! :-)

I - I know that he does not pour!

If properly configured and do not exceed 25-30% of forward on real time.

Roman.:

That's what I'm trying to say! :-)

I know he's not lying!

If you set up correctly and do not exceed 25-30% of the test period on the real.

Yeah, even so...

But, however, it is strange, why voices of opponents of martin sound much stronger than those of supporters?

Or maybe supporters of martin are not getting the information? :-)

I agree with the above about spreads. I will also add, if the spread is an average of 2 pips and sl/tp is 30, then it is easy to calculate that from one winning trade we lose -6.66% of profit, and another -6.66% from a losing trade in 50% of cases. All in all, we get -13.33%. In the case of Martin, with the 3rd double multiplication of a losing trade, we have -90% of the profit of the initial trade. But that's not all there is another dark horse - a swap, where we lose about 1 pip to feed it. This is of course in special cases, but you should also remember about it.

vl615c:

I agree with the above about spreads. I will also add, if the spread is an average of 2 pips and sl/tp is 30, then it is not difficult to calculate that from one winning trade we lose -6.66% of profit, and another -6.66% from a losing trade in 50% of cases. All in all, we get -13.33%. In the case of Martin, with the 3rd double multiplication of a losing trade, we have -90% of the profit of the initial trade. But that's not all there is another dark horse - a swap, where we lose about 1 pip to feed it. This is of course in special cases, but it is worth remembering too.

What spread?!

I put stops at equal distances from each other. After closing a trade I always have the ONE profit/loss in pips.

Spread only reduces the probability of winning...

prikolnyjkent:

What's the spread?!

I put stops at the same distance from each other. I always have the same profit/loss in pips after a trade is closed.

Spread only reduces the probability of winning...

the spread is taken at the time you open the position and it reduces your margin, at pt\sl 30\30 it eats 6% of your winnings and increases your loss by 6%

P.S.: You haven't won or lost yet, but you're already losing.

prikolnyjkent:

1. Still, it's strange why the anti-Martin voices sound so much stronger than the supporters?

2) Or is it that the supporters are hogging the information...? :-)

1. HZ.

2. ALL the useful info is in the Avalanche and Learn to Earn Villagers branches!!! :-)

Aha... The second experimental pose closed...

This time it's a loss. I'll wait for the "mirror" confirmation, and then I can draw a table of two lines...

Now - buying in the volume of 0.06 lots. The current price = 1.3082. Therefore, I set pending buy orders at the levels of 1.3052 and 1.3112...

prikolnyjkent:

Aha... The second experimental pose closed...

This time it's a loss. I'll wait for the "mirror" confirmation, and then I can draw a table of two lines...

Now - buying in the volume of 0.06 lots. The current price = 1.3082. Therefore, I set pending buy orders at the levels of 1.3052 and 1.3112...

do you think your entry/exits that you write about once in five pages can be tracked?

sanyooooook:

the spread is taken at the moment you open the position and it reduces your margin, at 30/30 it eats 6% of your winnings and increases your loss by 6%.

"... increases by 6%..." it's not the loss, it's the probability of SL triggering...

sever32:

do you think your entrances/exits that you write about every five pages can be traced? if you don't know the password, at least put in a table

I wrote:"I'm waiting for the "mirroring" confirmation... and then you can draw a table of two lines..."

With one line - what's the spreadsheet so far...?

Reason: