[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 158

grell:

I've never been able to change anything at all. Check or uncheck, the old value comes back and that's it...
After adjusting the value, move the pointer to the next field and then click on something

tara:
After adjusting the value, move the pointer to the next field and then click on something

I've tried everything, no kidding. In the optimisation parameters all is even, maybe without a tick to drop values, but solvable, but in the third tab is a total *opaque, I don't touch it anymore, I've given up.

I don't use this mechanism at all.

kopeyka:

Question. I'm trying to pass a bar shift in history via iCustom buffer.

Examples PRIOR to the date (passing int of course).

Try it like this.

The first time you run the wokne, you will see a vertical line

As you move it, watch the linear regression channel .

Like this

#property indicator_chart_window
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int init()
  {
//---- 
SetVLine(Yellow,"VLine",Time[10]);//Рисуем линию
//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator deinitialization function                       |
int deinit()
  { 
//----
  ObjectDelete("VLine"); 
  ObjectDelete("Regres");  
//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator iteration function                              |
int start()
  {
   datetime VLine=ObjectGet("VLine",OBJPROP_TIME1);
   int Bar = iBarShift(NULL,0,VLine,false);// вар этой линии 
  // канал линейной регрессии 
  SetRegression(Yellow,"Regres",Time[Bar],Time[0]);
//----
   Comment("",Bar); 
//----
   return(0);
  }
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Версия   : 02.07.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Установка объекта OBJ_VLINE вертикальная линия                 |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    cl - цвет линии                                                         |
//|    nm - наименование               ("" - время открытия текущего бара)     |
//|    t1 - время                      (0  - время открытия текущего бара)     |
//|    st - стиль линии                (0  - простая линия)                    |
//|    wd - ширина линии               (1  - по умолчанию)                     |
void SetVLine(color cl, string nm="", datetime t1=0, int st=0, int wd=1) {
  if (nm=="") nm=DoubleToStr(Time[0], 0);
  if (t1<=0) t1=Time[0];
  if (ObjectFind(nm)<0) ObjectCreate(nm, OBJ_VLINE, 0, 0,0);
  ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_TIME1, t1);
  ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_COLOR, cl);
  ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_STYLE, st);
  ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_WIDTH, wd);
}
//|  Версия   : 12.10.2007                                                     |
//|  Описание : Установка объекта OBJ_REGRESSION канал линейной регрессии.     |
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    cl - цвет линии                                                         |
//|    nm - наименование               ( ""   - время открытия текущего бара)  |
//|    t1 - время открытия бара        (  0   - Time[10])                      |
//|    t2 - время открытия бара        (  0   - Time[0])                       |
//|    ry - луч                        (False - по умолчанию)                  |
//|    st - стиль линии                (  0   - простая линия)                 |
//|    wd - ширина линии               (  1   - по умолчанию)                  |
void SetRegression(color cl, string nm="", datetime t1=0, datetime t2=0,
                    bool ry=False, int st=0, int wd=1) {
  if (nm=="") nm=DoubleToStr(Time[0], 0);
  if (t1<=0) t1=Time[10];
  if (t2<=0) t2=Time[0];
  if (ObjectFind(nm)<0) ObjectCreate(nm, OBJ_REGRESSION, 0, 0,0, 0,0);
  ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_TIME1, t1);
  ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_TIME2, t2);
  ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_COLOR, cl);
  ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_RAY  , ry);
  ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_STYLE, st);
  ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_WIDTH, wd);
}

Hello, could you tell me how to change the default script in MT4 Period_Converter so that if a candle exceeds 10 pips, a new one will open?

Can you tell a newcomer which indicators you use the most?

sanktum:
But I double-click on the required papameter where the number 70, a vertical line appears in front of 70, I type 10 in front of 70, I press Enter and the result is 1070 , but I just need 10?

OK, let's get this straight - your vertical line is called a cursor. You clicked twice - a cursor appeared in front of the number 70.

There are two options:

1. (You know where the cursor control keys are on your keyboard - those are the four up, down, right and left arrow keys). So... You move the cursor (which is in front of the number 70) to the right by pressing the right arrow key twice. Next, press the Backspace key twice - oops... The number 70 is erased. You now have an empty field with the cursor. Enter 10 and hit Enter.

2. Same start - two clicks on 70... You press Delete twice (no need to move the cursor anywhere), enter 10 and press Enter.

And try to tell me it doesn't work...

Neffedov:
Can you tell the newcomer which indicators you use the most?
Self-written

artmedia70:

OK, let's get this straight - your vertical line is called a cursor. You clicked twice - a cursor appeared in front of the number 70.

There are two options:

1. (You know where the cursor control keys are on your keyboard - those are the four up, down, right and left arrow keys). So... You move the cursor (which is in front of the number 70) to the right by pressing the right arrow key twice. Next, press the Backspace key twice - oops... The number 70 is erased. You now have an empty field with the cursor. Enter 10 and hit Enter.

2. Same start - two clicks on 70... Press Delete twice (no need to move the cursor keys anywhere), enter 10 and press Enter.

And try to tell me it's not working...

Thank you!

Can't anyone help?
Reason: