Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 216

TheXpert:
Find HMAC SHA512 implementation in MQL )
thought it could be done on the new build, I mean the libs that are in the examples in the faq

sanyooooook:
I thought it could be done on the new build, in the sense of connecting those libs that are in the examples in the faq.
With the dll, it's solvable. But I don't want to do it with a dll.

TheXpert:
But I don't want to do it with a dll.
out of great love for mql ? )

sanyooooook:
from a great love of mql ? )
by the way, it's really unclear. a dll solution seems to be more practical, for platform-independent. besides, it might be faster (it might not, due to call costs).

No, I would make a dll for myself anyway. But for others, I have to lay out the sorts of dll for paranoiacs and then explain how to build it for dumb paranoiacs. Do I need it? And the dumb ones, believe me...

TheXpert:
No, I would make a dll for myself anyway. But for others, I have to lay out the sorts of dll for paranoiacs and then explain how to build it for dumb paranoiacs. Do I need it? And the dumb ones, believe me...
Yes, I do. But in this case, I would not advise to lay it out at all (except to share with friends). Do you need it - to arm the competition?

MetaDriver:
But in this case, I would not advise you to post it (except to share with friends). Do you need it to arm your competitors?
If you believe it or not, the TS will only increase profits for arbitrageurs)

sanyooooook:
believe it or not, the TS will only increase profits for arbitrageurs )
Since when is it a task of trading to feed the arbitrageurs' cockroaches? ))

MetaDriver:
ok, i believe it. since when is it the task of trading to feed the arbitrage cockroaches? ))
there is no competition, there is win-win cooperation )

sanyooooook:
there is no competition, there is win-win cooperation )

Yeah, it sounds beautiful... breathtaking.

I got an idea. Make a couple of mutually beneficial CUs and let them milk each other.)

// and don't forget to put 10 percent for me in the project. for the idea. ;)

Reason: