Expert's idea of a double martingale - page 6

khorosh:
Unconvincing, the Talmud is not very popular here. But the bible recommends that you share with your neighbors. Bill Gates gave half his fortune to charity.

God willing, I'll donate three quarters of his money.)

Plus another 1 ruble.

khorosh:
Unconvincing, the Talmud is not very popular here. But the Bible recommends sharing with others. Bill Gates gave half his fortune to charity.
He'd better lower the price of his "masterpieces" and make them smart, because I bought the startup 7 for my netbook and it turned out to have no option to change the desktop wallpaper, but there are mini applications which I don't need there at all.

khorosh:
I didn't mean to offend you, it was me paukas who got a little carried away, as he usually asks for money when asked to share information. :)))
If only there was something to ask...

Yes, what a heated argument you have about the " bicycle" not being possible, not realising that everyone has been riding one for a long time. I'm talking about this.

And it works exactly on this system! Well done to the creators. They do not give out open settings (to avoid tampering). As for leakage, everyone leaks at some point. Do not forget to withdraw! This is the way it is, friends.

It's a fatshop.

You've got to be kidding me. I don't get it, and I don't know how to do it. Everything is real, and the advisor is actually free. But without a license key does not work, on this and lay out makes no sense.

zador:
You've got to be kidding me. I don't get it, and I don't know how to do it. Everything is real, and the advisor is actually free. But without a license key does not work, on this and lay out makes no sense.

Decipher the concept of double martin.

The point is different. We should open a separate topic on profitable EAs here. They say the system's a drain. Up to 100% profit guys. We are making a mistake on close stop-losses. He has them by 1000 pips no matter what the lot size is. The orders are pending every, I think, 20 pips. In general, while I was testing it on demo for 3 months my colleague increased his account 4 times. The Expert Advisor is here /**********/ you can figure it out yourself! I don't like to write too much.

/link to affiliate deleted by the moderator - Mathemat./

Roman.:

Decipher the concept of double martin.
The concept of a double martin is to compensate for the loss of ALL (even if there are 10 of them) orders opened earlier, but still active, and to close all at once with a profit. Its trading algorithms are adjusted exclusively for short pullbacks. In the Profit column you will always see Minus. It does not catch large trends, it catches their rollback. At my time he sustained a drawdown of 270 points with reserve, at that time I lost 1506 quid, and the next order brought 1600 for 20 points. The profit was 94 quid. In general the bigger the loss, the bigger the gain. The main thing is to always be in touch, otherwise you will sell out 100%. Orders will be open and the price has gone, and on a rollback we have not closed.

I think so, maybe the thread creator is looking for another method, he will probably achieve his own. But this method is unique, there will always be a 20 pips pullback on 300.
Reason: