Thoughts on the random - page 13

prikolnyjkent:

It's a pity. I don't feel comfortable going anywhere "on the side"...

And here... for our readers... there's no way...?

open a topic and give the investor account password or print the trades with entry, TP, SL and trade volume.

Mathemat:

The defeat is that I lost a total of about 2.5k green from three or four runs. I played without robots, manually, very badly. I realized that manual trading was not for me. I broke all possible rules of smart trading.

Another defeat (so far unsuccessful) - the fact that I have not yet found a common approach, which I was confident in.

What I was working on... I do not care. I'm working on a new topic now anyway, and I've forgotten about the old ones (for now). But research experience says I'll still go back and rethink supposedly passed and discarded.

I've lost a lot more in manual trading. I also think manual trading is not for me (a lot of emotions, and no time to sit in front of the computer and watch the candlesticks). I`ve been disappointed in Forex every year since 2006. As in any field of knowledge, knowledge is replaced by feeling. Until we get a feel for forex, we're going to lose. I think I have reached this unconscious understanding of the market. Discard all that maths and play on the emotions of the crowd. The maths only distracts from understanding the essence. All these differential equations will get you nowhere. It is foolish to apply exact analysis methods to imprecise (noisy) data.

gpwr:

I think I have reached this unconscious understanding of the market. Discard all that maths and play on the emotions of the crowd. Mathematics only distracts from understanding the essence.

So it's unlikely. Trading gut without a basis is fraught, imho.

gpwr: Discard all that maths and play on the emotions of the crowd. The maths only distracts from understanding the essence. All these differential equations will get you nowhere. It is foolish to apply the methods of exact analysis to imprecise (noisy) data.

Well, that depends on what kind of diffusions.

Diffusers are not supposed to predict. They are supposed to follow - and adjust to what they see.

How can I know the emotions of a crowd when I am not one?

TheXpert:
So it's unlikely. Trading with gut without a basis is fraught, imho.

We'll see soon. I'll be putting my latest creation on rial. Preparations are underway. Everything's automated. The gut was only used to find a successful system.

gpwr:

We'll see soon. I'll be putting my latest creation on rial. Preparations are underway. Everything's automated. The gut was only used to find a successful system.

Oh well :) keep me posted.

Mathemat:

Well, it depends on what kind of diffusers.

Diffurs aren't supposed to predict. They are supposed to follow - and adjust to what they see.

So you're talking about a tunable filter. What's wrong with an AMA or a Kalman filter?

Mathemat:

But research experience tells me that I will still go back and rethink what is supposedly passed and discarded.

Quite right.

The view of the market as a purely random phenomenon is wrong, fundamentally wrong. But this view, the primary reference point, determines approaches to understanding and describing the market based on probabilities and randomness, hence the bias associated with the priority of the applied statistical tools, which cannot be an adequate tool for reflecting the essence, mechanics, of the phenomenon in question. Yes, randomness is present, but its role is far from dominant.

gpwr: So you're talking about an adjustable filter. What's not suitable for AMA or Kalman?

No, it's not about him. I don't like filters, they eliminate a lot of useful information. Or rather, I can use them, but only as aids rather than primary tools in decision making.

It's a parametric equation of stock dynamics, hehe. But almost nobody knows about it :) And myself, reading all this nonsense ten and a half years after its creation, I still wonder how it occurred to me...

Reason: