a flaw in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 - restrictions on EA trading - page 3

BARS:

The server receives requests - Buy - Sell - Change Stop, Take, etc... In your code - as you put it, there are requests for 10 currency pairs (10k per day), stop - take movement ... and the program has nothing to do with it. The server cannot be bypassed in any case.

The server cannot be bypassed in this situation by simulating the modification of the order in the computer, before it reaches its limit, and only after that modify it in the real situation.

vladimir832004:

my main question is: what do you think about the lack of proper operation of the server?

You can only fail to see them in the log if you have very bad eyesight. Dozens of attempts to do something on the server per minute when trading on H4. The Expert Advisor is not ready to work on one currency pair, and you have sent it to a certain death by 30 pairs:(

ZS: change the name of the thread - why MT4 and what does MT5 have to do with it?

sergeev:
this is nonsense. the EA doesn't go to the server for this. it comes to the terminal by itself.

and another check log in 10 hours. at this point it is already manually confirming the EA.
Files:
20121128_1.zip  659 kb

tara:

You can only fail to see them in the log if you have very bad eyesight. Dozens of attempts to do something on the server per minute when trading on H4. The Expert Advisor is not ready to work on one currency pair, and you have sent it to a certain death by 30 pairs:(

ZS: change the name of the thread, - why MT4 and what relation to the subject has MT5?

So you want to tell me that the EA is working on n4 like on a minute?

i know it's not ready to work with one currency pair and you have already sent it to the server.

tara:

You can only fail to see them in the log if you have very bad eyesight. Dozens of attempts to do something on the server per minute when trading on H4. The EA is not ready to work on one currency pair, and you have sent it to a certain death by 30 pairs:(

ZS: Change the name of the thread - why MT4 and what does MT5 have to do with the theme?

If you want to change the name of the thread, change the name in the first place.

tara:

You can only fail to see them in the log if you have very bad eyesight. Dozens of attempts to do something on the server per minute when trading on H4. The Expert Advisor is not ready to work on one currency pair, and you have sent it to its doom on 30 pairs:(

ZS: change the name of the thread - why MT4 and what does MT5 have to do with it?

I don't know what it has to do with MT5, but just look at some of the logs I posted earlier.

I also get the error when I'm working on a Sell position and I don't want to trade in another currency pair because I'm not ready to do it in one direction.

solar:

After reading the logs, I cried like a baby. I guess you got so fed up with the DC server that they disconked you in the end. ))))

I see... I do not know what to do now. I do not know what to do now.

vladimir832004:

There you go... I don't know what to do now. I don't know how to use robots from now on.

failed[Not enough money] - deal with it

vladimir832004:

I don't know what to do now. I don't know what to do now. I don't know how to use robots from now on.

You cannot be helped other than with advice without seeing anything but the log. My advice: Try to figure out why the EA wants to buy(sell) without having the money to do it, but doing it with enviable persistence:(

Count the number of error messages 134 per peak minute.

tara:

You cannot be helped other than with advice without seeing anything but the log. My advice: Try to figure out why the EA wants to buy(sell) without having the money to do it, but doing it with enviable persistence:(

Count the number of error messages 134 at peak minute.

I don't know anything about it. I've looked into the errors and tried to figure it out, but no. I need to study programming.

/*deleted the decompile, my comment on this is on the next page of the FAQ */.

Files:
Reason: