a flaw in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 - restrictions on EA trading

i.e., if i want my EA to trade on 10 currency pairs and move stop losses and takeprofits, i get account blocking, because about 10000 requests per day go to the server, therefore the program lacks its own quotation accounting out of online circulation, i.e. I want my robot to work with more than 10,000 requests a day, so I have a lot of limitations when working with robots.

listen carefully...

How can I make the advisor bypass the broker's server without overloading it, and reflect requests on the server only when a trade is made?

I don't think anyone here understood what you wrote ))))

LeoV:
I don't think anyone here understood what you wrote ))))
I have installed 30 EAs on various currency pairs, in a few hours these EAs have made over 12 thousand requests to the server. How can I make them not send these requests, but rather have them appear on the application on my PC without going to the broker's server?

Brokers informed me that EAs are divided into two subspecies: speculative and other. so, speculative ones are more interesting to me than other ones, but they overload the server with their excessive requests, but without them, speculation would be ineffective. therefore, it is necessary to bypass the broker's server. the program does not provide for this nuance and does not allow to address the EA to the program rather than to the server.

vladimir832004:

There are many different types of arrangements, including a request for balance and a request for quotations.

This is nonsense. the Expert Advisor does not request this from the server, it comes to the terminal by itself.

vladimir832004:
i.e., if i want my EA to trade on 10 currency pairs and move stop losses and takeprofits, i get account blocking, because about 10000 requests per day go to the server, therefore the program lacks its own quotation accounting out of online circulation, i.e. In other words, I want my robot to work with more accurate balance calculation so I get a blocked account, that is, about 10000 requests a day go to the server, hence I have a lot of limitations when working with robots.

The server receives requests - Buy - Sell - Change Stop, Take, etc. In your code - as you put it, there are requests for 10 currency pairs (10k per day), stop - take movement ... and the program has nothing to do with it. The server cannot be bypassed in any case.

vladimir832004: You have to bypass the broker's server itself
Where do I bypass the broker server?

You can happily bypass a broker's server, just need to know the exact address where to bypass.

LeoV:
Where to bypass the broker's server?

But if you could bypass the broker's server and get in from the horse, then you could fuck everything...!!! :-)

The man seems to be at the very beginning of the food chain... :-)

Reason: