Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 71

Can anyone suggest a software program for solving systems of linear inequalities with several variables. Or a prosecutor for solving combinatorial problems, or for solving problems that need to be solved with brute force?

Used:
Can anyone suggest a software program for solving systems of linear inequalities with several variables. Or a proxy for solving combinatorial problems, or for solving problems that need to be solved with brute force?
Matlab to the rescue

Yes, it is quite normal to look for market correlations between non-stationary price series. It's one thing to look for market correlations between non-stationary price series - that's fine, because those correlations can really be there. But trying to find a pattern in a pool or roulette game where there is no a priori connection between the falling out values is like banging your head against the wall.

Used, wake up, what are you wasting your time and energy on! The coin doesn't care about your combinatorics. Each subsequent drop does not depend on the previous values, the probability is always the same. Correspondingly, any combination of N tricks you created can be easily replaced with a series of N tails. So don't engage in self-deception.

No matter how you perverted with a coin and bets, the expectation of such a game will always tend to zero, because no stat. advantage you have. And in the real world, on top of that, there are commissions that are guaranteed to make your expectation negative.

Meat:

First of all.

The thread has long since come to a conclusion as I understand it, everything that was promised was posted and discussed. What is the complaint about some kind of rolling back of the thread, I do not understand.

Secondly.

If you didn't notice how much flooding is in it (tired of reading), and this fact does not embarrass you, but my attempts to raise some questions caused a storm of emotions. Paradox.

Third

You probably did not understand what questions were raised in the thread (those related to SB, not Nekola's tests).

So let me decide for myself where to put my thoughts. Constructive you will hardly ever hear from anyone, but you are a dime a dozen of learners.

Do not believe in making money on the SB, so this is no reason to convince others.

Used:

The thread has long since come to a conclusion as I understand it, everything that was promised was posted and discussed. I don't understand what the complaint is about some kind of rolling back of the thread.

Well, why a long time ago? Even 4-5 pages ago there was a discussion about cointegration of price ranges, which was the basis of the "dablokos". That is, the search for market relationships between asset prices. There is much more to discuss and post on this topic. The next few pages of flooding do not mean that the topic has come to an end. But the topic you raised and the half-page posts are from another field, like "can we create a perpetual motion machine", i.e. can we get some energy from nothing.

Used:
If I understand correctly. Your ideas are close to candlestick analysis in relation to forex. If it is closer to the topic you mention, try the following - to code each candlestick with some algorithm. Then after a certain candlestick (code) or a set of candlesticks (codes) do the action, all this into the optimizer at the opening prices, you will get the result fast enough.

Used:

Fredo, what's the fun in it ? constantly making everyone engage in "constructive" searching for non-existent options to make money on SB ?

and constantly accuse everyone that no one really wants to do this crap?

Yesterday I coded the combination described. Conclusion: this is bullshit...

...it works.

Joker:
Yesterday I coded the combination described. Conclusion: a real bullshit...

Two Jews meet:

- I heard the Beatles, didn't like it. They're martin', they're falsin'... What do people like about them?!

- Where did you hear them?

- Moishe sang it to me...

Tell me what you've done. I want to understand too.

Oops, I apologise for the conclusions - I found a mistake in my logic.

Gentlemen, my statanalysis was positive.

Reason: