When will a trader be allowed to make money?

As soon as another grail is found, there are sanctions from SC (change of spread, quoter change, etc.) that bring the whole grail to naught.

Are there any methods to fight with CCs? ))

Dust and strychnine.

>

Why fight them? It is useless a priori. If you have found the grail, raise funds and open a deposit in a serious western civilized brokerage firm with direct access to stock exchanges. Your orders are executed almost immediately. There will not smirkingly write then, "Your request and orders are placed in a queue for execution and theoretically the order can stay in such a queue for 3 hours, which is not contrary to regulations..." (c-Rann, CFTCs).

----------------------------------

One way to minimize losses in a brokerage company is to avoid using stop pending orders and try to work with limit orders. That way you can avoid losses on unprofitable slippages.

22333222:

MASKA, I know you) // I think I know you, or rather you, if I'm not mistaken.)

That's the thing - a grail on the faults of brokerage companies, and the deposit only lasts for 20-200 bakinskiye (with a profit of up to 100% per day), I'm sure there are already faults, but the deposit there is more

sanyooooook:
That's the thing - a grail on the faults of brokerage companies, and the deposit only lasts for 20-200 bakinskiye (with a profit of up to 100% per day), I'm sure there are already faults, but the deposit there is more

There is always a queue for a shoestring. Even if you cannot see it.

leonid553:

Why fight them? It is useless a priori. If you have found the grail, raise funds and open a deposit in a serious western civilized brokerage firm with direct access to stock exchanges. Your orders are executed almost immediately. There will not smirkingly write then, "Your request and orders are placed in a queue for execution and theoretically the order can stay in such a queue for 3 hours, which is not contrary to regulations..." (c-Rann, CFTC).

----------------------------------

One way to minimize losses in a brokerage company is to avoid using stop pending orders and try to work with limit orders. That way you can avoid losses on unprofitable slippages.

provide links to such

Mischek:

There is always and everywhere a queue behind the joints. Even if you can't see it.

who would have thought that one of russia's best DCs gives us shoals, no wonder few people make money.

sanyooooook:

provide links to these

I gave you a link to an american broker with russian support. (Market Stacker works on demo too)

Leonid, could you please send me one?
Reason: