Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 146

Oleg Tsarkov:

Maybe the winner of the second nomination will partially describe the principles of trading, it's very interesting how he looked for patterns that almost always led the price in the right direction.

Let him give at least a hint))

In fact, it is interesting to listen to what TS was used.

And, if possible, to attach a "couple" of screenshots of trades

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In fact, it is interesting to hear what kind of TS was used.

And if you can, to attach a "couple" of screenshots of the trades

Screenshots - not until Wednesday, when I get back from holiday.

About the trading system.

I had a force majeure and the robot that was supposed to trade broke down at the start and was on pit stop for the whole contest. I had to trade by hand, using a couple of indicators and my own intuition. Perhaps this is what gave the desired effect.

The inability to constantly monitor the open positions saved me from closing them prematurely. Limited access (by time of day) to the terminal prevented unnecessary entries. I will analyze the open times yet, and most likely I will add a robot to my strategy, which I hope to fix for the July contest.

As for guessing the right move - this is not really the case. The usual trading from levels with a refill, if the price went the wrong way. Due to forced siting (lack of time and access to the terminal) most of the positions are winning.

Special thanks to Oleg for not letting me relax near the end of the contest, and forcing me to trade from the mobile version from the train, scolding the poor 3G coverage between stations.

Serhii Shevchuk:

A force majeure event occurred and the robot that was supposed to trade broke down at the start and was on pit stop for the whole contest. I had to trade by hand, using a couple of indicators and my own intuition. Perhaps this is what gave the desired effect.

The inability to constantly monitor the open positions saved me from closing them prematurely. Limited access (by time of day) to the terminal prevented unnecessary entries. I will analyze the open times yet, and most likely I will add a robot to my strategy, which I hope to fix for the July contest.

As for guessing the right move - this is not really the case. The usual trading from levels with a refill, if the price went the wrong way. Due to forced siting (lack of time and access to the terminal) most of the positions are winning.

Special thanks to Oleg for not letting me relax at the end of the contest, and forcing me to trade from the mobile version from the train, berating the poor 3G coverage between stations.

Thanks for the extended reply. Looking forward to the screenshots)

Serhii Shevchuk:

A force majeure event occurred and the robot that was supposed to trade broke down at the start and was on pit stop for the whole contest. I had to trade by hand, using a couple of indicators and my own intuition. Perhaps this is what gave the desired effect.

Special thanks to Oleg for not letting me relax at the end of the contest, and forcing me to trade from the mobile version from the train, berating the poor 3G coverage between stations.

Please, I understood that from levels, of course I got lucky with american news on USDCHF, it was unreal to catch up))
Yes t robot in another refill has become out of time

Oleg Tsarkov:
Please, I understood that from levels, of course I got lucky with american news on USDCHF, it was unreal to catch up))
Yes, the timing of this robot was wrong on the next long.

You can't imagine how much I was looking forward to this move. And I wasn't hoping for it, I was sure it was coming and it would get me out.

When I shorted the USDCHF on Wednesday night and then only saw that it was the bottom of the last few months, I was immediately less optimistic. A series of losing trades appeared.

But later I went short again, as there was a strong suspicion that the bottom would be broken. It is good that it did.

Congratulations to the winners!

Thank you to the organisers of the competition!

The difference between the balance and funds in the official results table and the terminal remains unclear (in my case it did not affect the allocation of places):

Andrey Sharov:

Congratulations to the winners!

Thank you to the organisers of the competition!

The difference between the balance and funds in the official results table and the terminal remained unclear (in my case, it did not affect the distribution of places):

There were problems with the connection to the signal service; there was no connection in the last hours before the session was closed, so the service kept irrelevant information and that caused such a difference.

I was not able to close positions at all, as even the terminal was not connected to the server by the end of the trading week.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There were problems with connection to the signal service, there was no connection in the last hours before the closing of the session, so the service stored irrelevant information, and this caused such a difference.

I was not able to close positions at all, as even the terminal was not connected to the server by the end of the trading week.

Server was switched off at 23:55 - closed one position at 23:54:50, I had no time to close other 6 positions...

Andrey Sharov:

Server shut down at 23:55 - closed one position at 23:54:50, the remaining 6 were already out of time...

Signal service did not work - there was no connection, at least for me with mt5

what is the definition of " safest trade"?

give me a link to the post, I don't want to read 1474 posts.
Reason: