Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 550

Aleksandr Volotko:

Enough with the twists and turns.

The question was simple: why are you so selective all of a sudden? And so on.

How picky the prophets are, it's horrible... :-)))

The Prophet Mahmoud suspects I'm in cahoots with you... and you seem to suspect the opposite :-)))

in fact i have a completely neutral position and my principle is simple:

Troll everyone! The grail recognizes its own! (Trollitate eos! Novit enim Gradalis qui sunt eius!)

Are you really having second thoughts?

What if it's the Grail this time? Then we'll all be fabulously rich!

The pictures promise 290% permanent lot and 15x growth with reinvestment in a year.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page545#comment_16560549

Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!!
Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!!
  • www.mql5.com
нууу... так как пытливым(светлым) умам - мастерам математического слива не нравится Граалеподобные торговые системы... то и ладно...

transcendreamer:

What if this time it's definitely the Grail? Then we'll all get fabulously rich!

Definitely not a grail, but there might be a profit.

And no, you will not get rich for sure, because how?

i will make a PAMM, the offers will be personal, i will not give them to you ))

According to the pictures it is promised to gain 290% with fixed lot and 15x growth with reinvestment during the year

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page545#comment_16560549

don't give me that shit.

it says - i tested last year and that's exactly what it means.

Aleksandr Volotko:

It's definitely not a grail, but there might be a profit.

And no, you will not get rich for sure, because how?

I will make a PAMM, the offers will be personal, I will not give them to you ))

Don't give me that shit.

it's written - I've been tested for the past year, and that means exactly what it means.

wait wait wait but aren't you going to talk about the grail here in great detail as usual? there are people starving here by the way!

transcendreamer:

wait wait wait but aren't you going to talk about the grail here in great detail as usual?

No, of course not, why should I?

People are starving here!

no bread? let them eat cake

and in general, you have to force yourself to eat

Now it's a shame...

A prophet, in his essence, must rise above the crowd of the suffering and begin to proclaim the Truth about the Grail. Otherwise, all is vanity and vanity...

Alexander_K2:

Now it's a shame...

A prophet, in his essence, must rise above the crowd of the suffering and begin to proclaim the Truth about the Grail. Otherwise, all is vanity and vanity...

Last time I remember another prophet, whose name begins with the letter J, got too conceited and wrote proper comments, and then disappeared for some reason...

transcendreamer:

and then for some reason disappeared

with a final gain of +160%, but in certain circles this is tantamount to a dump

@Anatolii Zainchkovskii are you all or are you not all? because if you are all, @transcendreamer really wants to congratulate me on winning, but you spoil all his fun with your silence ) he probably has already made a congratulations poster there, so don't waste it all )

Aleksandr Volotko:

with a final gain of +160%, but in certain circles that's tantamount to a flop.

hehe...

Aleksandr Volotko:
@Anatolii Zainchkovskii are you all or are you not all? because if you are all, @transcendreamer really wants to congratulate me on winning, but you're spoiling things for him by your silence )

hehehe...

Reason: