Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 386

Aleksander:

Hi :) portfolio builder :) - See if you have one - a trending portfolio - so that in a day... or 2 - 3 days, giving a steady 100 pips up/down?

Hello, oh mysterious prophet, know that for years people have tried to read your texts, but they seem to be written in some alien mind, like in Russian, but as if they were emanations from the depths of space ... and only by consuming a special kind of mushrooms you can reach that assembly point in order to adequately perceive your multi-faceted structures, of which Cthulhu tentacles are surely a prototype ...

If so, please show me a portfolio equity graph (without titles and lots indication if possible :) ) - On a 1M or 5M timeframe - may be compressed to show equity fluctuations (notches)...

there is no guaranteed growth only if there is persistence in the market and one can see a steady trend within that timeframe.

Aleksander:
I don't understand the scale - where's the 100 pips? - Please - put a small fib from max point to -100 points (may be a few if the scope allows it), preferably in TF5 min, not 15 ...

here on the 5 minute chart, here in the currency of the deposit, put a scale of 10 divisions, from the high to the low around $8,500

portfolio

Made an Equity indicator for pair trading. I made scripts for opening positions even earlier. In general, I have armed myself with tools, it's time to go to battle).

The Equity indicator shows the section where we are going to enter the divergence of currency pairs with 0.1 lot. I have not decided yet what the best way to enter the market is. I should experiment. War will show the plan.) Everything turns out beautifully on history, but in real life you can get a hole in the board).

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

here on 5 minutes, here the chart is in the currency of the deposit, I put a scale of 10 divisions, from the high to the low around $8,500

Thanks - wanted to see the perspective of applying pyramiding to portfolios... applying the simple rule that the next bet is acquired from the profits of the previously placed bets - your $8,500 could have turned into $88,315,000 at the risk of losing the amount of initial bets on the portfolio components) the payoff is 1 to 10,390

if the number of stripes is reduced so that the history does not show reversals from strip to strip - it is likely to be a pyramid scheme :)

khorosh:

Made an Equity indicator for pair trading. I made scripts for opening positions even earlier. In general, I have armed myself with tools, it's time to go to battle).

The Equity indicator shows the section where we are going to enter the divergence of currency pairs with 0.1 lot. I have not decided yet what the best way to enter the market is. I should experiment. War will show the plan.) Everything turns out beautifully on history, but in real life you may have a hole in the board.)

Good luck of course :) but it seems to me that you have not fully applied the strategy I described ... Abstract

-there should be 2 legs

-there should be 2 majors and a cross between them

-the slippage is determined in advance - and is set at 9 am Moscow time (well, generally the optimum time for the normal volatility of the financial instruments in the legs)

-Trade on the legs alternately.

-trading day ends when TP is reached by trailing or all deals are forced to close at 23:00 - before the session closes ...

-If 3 Losses occur in 2 legs, the trading stops for that day...

-arithmetic nature of lot build-up when losing a bet...

- the application of shares in the leg - not even a suggestion yet :) - the system must give +++ without them

Aleksander:

Good luck of course :) but it seems to me that you haven't quite applied the strategy I described...abstract

-there should be 2 legs

-there should be 2 majors and a cross between them

-the slippage is determined in advance - and is put out at 9 am Moscow time (well, in general, the optimum time for the normal volatility of the financial instruments in the legs)

-Trade on the legs alternately.

-the trading day ends when TP is reached by trailing or all deals are closed by force at 23:00 - before the close of the session...

-If 3 Losses occur in 2 legs, the trading stops for that day...

-arithmetic nature of the lot increase when losing a bet...

- don't even suggest using shares in the leg - not yet :) - the system must give +++ without them

So nothing prevents you from trading two legs. We put a copy of indicators on each leg, setting in external parameters the names of symbols of corresponding leg. Do you have the same TP for both pairs?

khorosh:

So nothing prevents you from trading two legs. Put a copy of the indicators on each leg, setting the names of the symbols of the corresponding leg in the external parameters. Do you have the same TP for both pairs?

No - it is chosen individually for each instrument - but practically not less than/about 50 pips - so that there is some economic sense of sitting at the monitor during the day :)

Aleksander:
No - it is tailored to each instrument individually - but purely practically not less than/about 50 pips - so that there is some economic sense in sitting at the monitor during the day :)

50 pips 4x digits?

khorosh:

50 p 4-digits?

Of course...

Aleksander:

Thanks - wanted to see the perspective of applying pyramiding to portfolios... applying the simple rule that the next bet is acquired from the profits of previously placed bets - your $8,500 could turn into $88,315,000 at the risk of losing initial bets on the components of the portfolio) the payoff is 1 in 10390

If we decrease the number of bars to avoid reversals on the history from one bar to another, it may be a pyramid scheme :)

the problem is that you can build a trend with a portfolio, but you can't expect it to continue like this...

Reason: