FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 833

BeerGod:
He's gone...
I mean, he went for a pee if only to pee.)

BeerGod:
He's gone...
...he's probably already raised 25%... and sits quietly sipping a beer... To live like that you have to learn to analyse the market properly.

SEVER11:
has probably already raised the deposit by 25%... and is sitting quietly sipping a beer... To live like that you have to learn to analyse the market properly.
That's right, Strange is good, who wanted to understand him, he got it!

SEVER11:
i showed two price charts, the price lines are 98% one-to-one and not just for one hour, not for one day... the dummy probably just draws... imho

What's the dolly got to do with it? The Eurochief chart shows it all, logically and legally. The euro chieftain is tied to the yen after the fall mess and that's that.

There is another question - where is the fish? In other words, how can we profit from this correlation?

EURUSD: Judging by the fact that it did not manage to roll back during the afternoon lull, I assume the banquet will continue.

trailing quietly, you can pipsqueak up to 2620 for all comers )

Sold the euro, couldn't resist.

tp = 1.2580.

Bicus:

tp = 1.2580.

psychology, dammit))

Bicus:

tp = 1.2580.

I shouldn't have sold it. Oh, you shouldn't have. There's still Bernanke ahead. And he will probably mention QE3

SEVER11:

it's a completely different pair, come on... but what's interesting is that the quotes of these pairs give interesting impulses for euro forecasting in the future... Alright, I'm off to finish old business and look at the pair with the new one. Good luck to everyone

By pulses do you mean blue zig zag "bursts"?
Reason: