FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 78

Sdimm:

I won't))))) did your friend who started your trial give up the forum or does your husband no longer sponsor the depot?
My husband threw it all away ))))

emotraid:

I have no idea, no calls, no texts, no contact with her... Fuck her...

Oh, what, a fight?

artikul:
Husband leaked everything ))))

and divorce accordingly))))

artikul:
Husband leaked everything ))))

a hundred Scalpensins would rather be leaked than him, you bald beetle... I forgot them all... traitors...

Although if Larisa calls tomorrow ... I'll forgive and forget that she forgot me completely, I love this viper ))))

good night everyone ))))

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eWo0onev2g

watch it, listen to it and get on-line now, I will be wandering in space till morning ))))

Sdimm:

You're no disciple when you're throwing yourself in front of a locomotive )))). It seems that the direction is set and you're still buying)))
The global direction is descending, and the current market, as Margaret said, is a volatile flat. And now the price is near its lower boundary. Buying is relevant. Bought the pound/dollar and pound/yen myself.

NOT a fairy tale... not a toy... unknown animal )))

Vizard:

NOT a fairy tale... not a toy... unknown animal )))

How about this: in 66 hours 1.2480? Growth from the current ones without a break.

Serg51:
How about this: in 66 hours 1.2480? A rise from the current levels without a break.
Why the hell would it go up?

nexter:
Why the hell would there be an increase?
The usual movement from the lower channel boundary to the upper channel boundary. There are a couple of other factors, but you have to draw. I don't want to)))

Martingeil:
The main thing is to find the rationale behind your actions, the market is really tricky sometimes, better to see once than hear a hundred times.

I've already seen the red flash a few times on my depo-) but the fact that the spread has increased from 3 to 9 pips, that's something else... that's not very nice.
Reason: