FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 79

tema077:

I've already seen the red flash a few times on my depo's-) the fact that the spread was increased from 3 to 9 pips, that's a yes... That's not fair.

Yeah... justice is when you screw someone over and they don't screw you over... I agree with you ))))

bought the new zealan for a while

today at least at 4:30 p.m., like yesterday on the eu)... that's me...

tema077:
today at least at 16-30 not to screw up like yesterday on the eu) that's me...
he who does nothing wrong, close the terminal and there will be no mistakes in trading...

tema077:

why don't you fire me....

Artem, what was it like? What do you have to do to fuck up?

I really screwed up, I was too late emotionally when I saw my 100 points melting before my eyes to breakeven (although I closed my buy position 5 minutes before going down and tried to do a sell, but fear played its role... how come...)) After the breakdown down began to buy with a stop of 30 points that was immediately taken away , sold down but nerves closed after half a minute =) I decided not to get involved in these dirty games, although the price went down later, but the hell with it, my nerves are dearer and the rules should still respect ...

tema077:
I wish I hadn't fucked up today at least at 16-30, like yesterday on the Jew) - that was me...

Sdimm:

You're no disciple if you're throwing yourself under the train)))) like there's a given direction but you keep buying)))

I have a question, is anyone watching above H1?)

There's just no direction given, or else I would have got in, but I'm smoking)))

Vizard:

NOT a fairy tale... not a toy... unknown animal )))

You've drawn the right poker, let's feel the 2123)

strangerr:

You drew the right poker, 2123 let's feel it)
what about below?

strangerr:

I have a question, above H1 is anyone watching anything?)

There's just no direction given, or else I would have got in, but I'm still smoking)))

I have no signals to buy on the daley yet, maybe not even today... Gold on all timeframes seems to be good enough to buy but I will wait too... Generally, I'm just having a coffee and pancakes)))

rigc:
What about below?

I don't know below.

Debriefing tomorrow before the week is closed for smoking.

Reason: