FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 768

The USFederal Reserve (Fed) must immediately launch a new round of monetary stimulus for the economy, said Charles Evans, head of the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) of Chicago, Reuters reports. "The moment for additional stimulus is long overdue, and decisive action should be taken now," Evans said.

Read more: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/27/08/2012/666491.shtml

2515 daily buy limit )))) And the news will be on time ))))

solar:
Ehhhhh Yakov79 is a schemer, he's a tongue-tied devil - he had a party here and left... The market is boring as it is, I thought it might cheer him up at least.

If you are from Kharkiv, please, I know the address for communication.

yakov79:

If you are from Kharkov, please, I know the address for communication.

So take us away too, we`ll find some place in Kharkov, we`ll roll over with Solar somewhere at the railway station. Will there be a party?

yakov79:

If you are from Kharkov, please, I know the address for communication.

Why so categorical, such a man appeared, and then suddenly disappeared, that's why people missed him....

solar:
Ehhhhh Yakov79 is a schemer, he's a tongue-tied devil - he had a party here and left... The market is boring enough as it is, I thought it might cheer him up at least.

Dear Colleagues.Please, if someone is interested in my offer, contact: evro.79@bk.ru indicating the area of Kharkiv, where you live.Well honestly, I'm not able to handle all the cities in Russia Mother and everyone to repeat only Kharkiv.Respectfully.

yakov79:

Dear colleagues.Please, if someone is interested in my proposal, contact: evro.79@bk.ru indicating the area of Kharkiv, where you live.Well, honestly, I'm not able to handle all the cities of Russia Mother and everyone to repeat, only Kharkiv.Sincerely.

It`s always like that. Now in Kharkiv will be the Promised Land . HHH

yakov79:

Dear colleagues.Please, if someone is interested in my proposal, contact: evro.79@bk.ru indicating the area of Kharkiv, where you live.Well, honestly, I'm not able to handle all the cities of Russia Mother and everyone to repeat, only Kharkiv.Sincerely.

And is it a trend, a forecast or a consequence for forex? )))

ATAS is a cool system. How long is the demo available for? I want to understand the functionality, but only if I can use it for a long time:)

artikul:

Is this a trend, a prediction or a consequence for forex? )))

Doesn't want to take us on(
Reason: