FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 765

Serg51:
The market is about to revive)))

Wiped away a man's tear.... It's not going to come to life. The patient is in a lethargic sleep (the market). Only electrocution, exclusively electrocution.

solar:

Wiped away a man's stingy tear.... What kind of revival is there. The patient is in a lethargic sleep (market). Only electrocution, exclusively electrocution.

Have you signed up for a course? ))))

strangerr:

Have you signed up for a course? ))))

uh, jakov79? or electrocution? or something?

solar:

uh, jakov79? or electrocution? or something?

To Yakov, because I was also stocking up on little bits and I thought now I'd read about the miracle strategy and all of a sudden it all went to hell)))

strangerr:

I thought I would at least read about the miracle strategy but it was a bummer))))

I'm afraid I will not pass, too stringent requirements for potential traders.

alex_r:
What are your lines showing there?

Sorry, had to pull away ))) Minicor correction to 2515, could buy here (talked about this afternoon). First target is 2560, then open space ))))

Serg51:
The market is about to revive)))

Eh, 47 pips daily high low. Where is Draghi anyway, is he on holiday? Only shock therapy will help here.

solar:

I'm afraid I won't pass, the requirements for potential traders are too stringent.

I'm afraid I won't pass, because the requirements for potential traders are too stringent.)

strangerr:

Why, go to Kharkov, they'll teach you how to make dough, they'll attach an investor to you and you'll get a better life)))

I'm dreaming... So... That's it... I got to write. ... I just don't know if there'll be any corporate events or not.

solar:

I was just dreaming... So... I'm gonna... I gotta write this down. ... I just don't know if there's gonna be a party or not.

Yes, there will be, with fire water, beer, traders, everything like people, but you just sit at home and do not see a thing))))) If there are no corporate parties, why did he come here in the first place?

So, shall we sign up? Where do I sign up?

Reason: