FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 775

the cosmonauts went the wrong way at night, I don't want to leave my computer... everyone should point the finger at the cosmos ))))

♪ bought it for 2,480 ♪

Ishim:
the normal date is 27 August, why don't you write that you left it up to 29! how was yesterday's buy?

Yesterday and closed with a minus.

emotraid:

the cosmonauts went the wrong way at night, I don't want to leave my computer... everyone should point the finger at the cosmos ))))

bought it for 2480.

20 pips, maybe not ((.

strangerr:

Yesterday and closed with a minus.

Ishim:

You're drawing it right, 2355.

strangerr:

You're drawing right, 2355.
it depends on the time - the further to the right the lower the trends and the channel will be.

Ishim:
it depends on the time - the further to the right, the lower the trends and the channel will be.

So that's good, that's where we will buy.

strangerr:

So that's good, that's where we'll buy.
What about selling 1.25 to 1.2360?

We will go down fast. at first Beni will say that QE3 will not happen yet, we will go down fast. to the right 2350 +- and on Saturday the drag. on Monday a gap and to 1.2680 +- and then to the south deep. maybe even to 1.16. before elections up again, and after elections up because of the QE.

Myth63:
We will go down fast. at first Beni will say that QE3 will not happen yet, we will go down fast. to the right 2350 +- and on Saturday the drag. on Monday a gap and to 1.2680 +- and then to the south deep. maybe even to 1.16. before elections up again, and after elections up because of the QE.

and if he says that QE will be there ? )))
Reason: