FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 774

zummer45:
Nah I'm new here. Interesting place you got here!!!

>

Serg51:
I closed the sale on the euro. I think - buy or buy note)))

In view of the typhoon, I think that all new crosses will collapse and the eu will be dragged down.

We have hit the trend line, but we are not optimistic about buying

I think there may be a wedge and an upside shot, but it is not calm, as a rule, if the crowd (me and others like me) sees the logical conclusion, things develop in the opposite direction. Take the same post with the screenshot before, the expanding triangle was intended, but the eu turned down....

I'm glad we didn't waste our time, we had a party with our neighbours))))

Bit early on in the shopping, though tomorrow's day will tell.

solar:

In the backdrop of typhoon, I think all new crosses will collapse and the yen will be dragged down.
I'm looking in the water :)

not a fact, maybe they went for close footings.

alex_r:

We have hit the trend line, but we are not optimistic about buying

I think there may be a wedge and an upside shot, but it is not calm, as a rule, if the crowd (me and others like me) sees the logical conclusion, things develop in the opposite direction. Take the same post with the screenshot before, the expanding triangle was intended, but the eu turned down....

I'm glad we didn't waste our time, we had a party with our neighbours))))

It makes more sense, correction in the channel, weak selling, no buying, current week's level at 2524.

strangerr:

No more logical, correction in the channel, selling weak, no buying, current week's level at 2524.

Strange! where did you get the buy open on the screenshot? (again photojoping? )

Ishim:
Strange! where did you get the buy open on the screen? or are you also a master of fugue? (photojoping again? )

You're a woodpecker, only for you) Look at the date of the drawing.

strangerr:

You're a woodpecker, only for you) Look at the date of the drawing.

the normal date is august 27, why don't you write that you left it up to 29! like yesterday's buy?
Reason: