FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 590

Nesradamus:
A dollar walking around outside the US has nothing to do with the US economy.

yeah ? tell that to americans !!! 250 TIMES HAHA!

solar:

yeah ? tell that to the americans !!! 250 TIMES.
They are well aware of this, not to mention they have been pushing for it. No economy could withstand the pace of the printing press, but the whole world is paying the price for dollar inflation, and they keep onconsuming.)))

Nesradamus:
They are well aware of this, not to mention they have been pushing for it. No economy could withstand the pace of the printing press, but the whole world is paying for the inflation of the dollar, and they keep onconsuming.)))

I'm really sorry. (No irony) But you don't understand anything at all. Everything you use . You owe indirectly or directly to the American economy. Watch less TV and use your head.

solar:

I am sorry. (No irony) But you do not understand anything. Everything you use. You owe indirectly or directly to the American economy. Watch less TV and use your head.

Just as an experiment, try to find something American in use by the average citizen, it's all China, Taiwan and other Asia. The richer people get their stuff from Europe. The American economy works for the domestic market. By the way I don't watch zombie TV for about eight years, and I wish the same for everyone)))

Nesradamus:

As an experiment, try to find something American in use by the average citizen, it's all China, Taiwan and other Asia. The richer people get their stuff from Europe. The American economy works for the domestic market. By the way, I haven't watched zombie TV for eight years, and I wish the same for everyone)))

I'm talking about fundamental developments - the pivot points in human development. Your beloved China has not invented anything else except gunpowder (and that is a separate story), everything has always been, and will be stolen. I do not want to say anything about Taiwan and Asia. The fact that the average resident buys crap is impoverishment. It's all part of the experiment. This is a harsh reality. And the monetary system has nothing to do with it.

Nesradamus:

As an experiment, try to find something American in use by the average citizen, it's all China, Taiwan and other Asia. The richer people get their stuff from Europe. The American economy works for the domestic market. By the way, I haven't watched zombie TV for eight years, and I wish the same for everyone)))

If you think about how many foreign dollars are circulating outside the country, it would be enough to buy them for our own currency several times over, but domestic laws do not allow to do that.

hello everyone )))) i'm here, you can open the exchange )))) i have two buys left on the eurik and one on the new zealand...

didn't know i owe my happy childhood to the americans ))))

solar:

I am now talking about the fundamental developments which are the key points in the development of mankind. Your beloved China, apart from gunpowder, has not invented anything else (and that is a separate story) everything has always been, and will be stolen. I do not want to say anything about Taiwan and Asia. The fact that the average resident buys crap is impoverishment. It's all part of the experiment. This is a harsh reality. And the monetary system has nothing to do with it.
Which one? Be more specific, if you don't mind. And when have I ever loved Asians, I can't remember...

solar:

I'm very sorry. (No irony) But you don't understand anything at all. Everything you use. You owe indirectly or directly to the American economy. Watch less TV and use your head.

I've always been amazed at theUNAPPELLATION of judgement. You know what Socrates said: "I know that I know nothing!" Therefore, if you had studied Philosophy at least at the institute, the following law would have been explained to you (I sketched it out as I could, don't judge:))

It turns out that the Ignorance of a Wise Man is always greater than the Ignorance of a Fool. Therefore a wise man always doubts, and fools are always categorical, because for them everything is easy, simple and understandable because of lack of knowledge. I didn't want to offend anyone. Just expressing my humble opinion, as an enlightenment.

emotraid:

hello everyone )))) i'm here, you can open the exchange )))) i have two buys left on the eurik and one on the new zealand...

didn't know i owe my happy childhood to the americans ))))

The only thing you should know is that i owe my childhood to the americans. i think they've sold out by then, but we haven't. i think we've made it through it all right)))
Reason: