FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 593

Sdimm:

and yet you manage to paint it like ..... I'm not going to tell you if you have clothes and clothes to go out (not in Bolsheviks), I don't even count the Internet and other stuff, but just imagine that you got up in the morning and there was nothing but tea, my brother and I were dragged by my mother alone on 120 rubles per month, so you're still living.

let's put it this way... five years ago... Grandma's pension was 27 or 28 thousand dollars back then, roughly 200 or a little over a quid, the rent was about 7-8 thousand, we bought potatoes and cabbage, some things from the country house, we ate meat once a week and not always, bought myself rags once in six months at second hand shops, then Grandma got sick and got the devil for good.. everything I saved up in two days was spent on medicine and stupid doctors)) I quit school and went to clean staircases )))) and now I'm getting fatter and I'm going to get fatter ))))

somby:
If it's in Russian Roubles it's very cool. But something tells me that this is not our rouble:)

Kazakh tenge eh, divide by five and it will be my income in rubles )))

Don't insult emotraid. As far as I can "read" people, she is a strong person. So she may still have a lot to learn from her.

P.S. to emotraid you rather need to deal with the psyche the system itself will come (good advice)

I'm too kind today ))). Good luck to all. OFF-LINE

emotraid:

Kazakh tenge eh, divide by five and that's my income in rubles ))))
I was shocked, I thought I was 60 grand short :) I have the same...

emotraid:

Let's do the math... five years ago... Grandma's pension was 27 or 28 thousand dollars at the time, approximately 200 or a bit more quid, the rent was 7-8 thousand, potatoes and cabbage were bought, some things from the dacha were eaten, meat once a week and not always, some clothes to buy in second hand shops once in six months, then Grandma got sick and got the worst of it.... everything I had saved up for two days went to medicine and stupid doctors)) I quit school and went to clean porches )))) and now... I'm getting fatter and I'm going to get fatter ))))

Are you saying it's that bad? Judging by the fact that you can pay for internet and spend your time talking and still have a deposit to drain, it's probably not rock bottom yet. Have kids, you'll feel the difference.

Sdimm:

Are you saying it's that bad? Just because you can pay for the Internet, spend your time talking and replenish the deposit so you can drain it, it may not be the bottom.

I want to say do not complain that your grandfathers earned a penny and kept you under the table))) and now the poverty is over the roof. So they are OK with it ... let them sit in a puddle and spread snot while we take the money and buy ourselves whatever toys we want )))).

emotraid:

I want to say do not complain that your grandfathers earned a penny and kept you under the table.)) And now the poverty is over the roof. So they can sit in a puddle and rub their noses in it, while we'll make millions and buy ourselves whatever toys we want. ))))
I agree, I respect that. Let's get this shit over with. )))))

emotraid:

I want to say do not complain that your grandfathers earned a penny and kept you in a black body)))) and now poverty is over the roof. It means they are OK with it. Let them sit in a puddle and spread snot while we will earn millions and buy ourselves whatever toys we want )))).

Gina ++++

A few words on the subject: "The psychology of the slave - "I'm living a bad life because he(they)... "

Psychology of the free man - "I live badly because I... "

usd - it is not too late to buy, it would be good to have a gap down, on n4 we do not see any gaps at all

emotraid:
USD/JPY - they said it is not too late to buy, it would be good to have a gap down, on the n4 I do not see any gaps at all

Dollar/yen was bought by the crowd last week because of the bad news on the yen. The big guys are in the opposite mood. It is too late to buy.

Reason: