FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 724

artikul:

Maybe take it up Wizards first and then a second assault downwards ))))

20th and 22nd...trending...broke through...looks like there won't be a peak but hz ... Actually a second top would be nice...we'll see...

Sdimm:

The servers are different, in terms of the speed at which the quotes come in.

The blue one is down and the oscillator is going up))) It is quite possible that after this hour it will go up to yesterday's high ))))

Vizard:

20th and 22nd...trending...breakout...looks like there won't be a peak but hhz... Actually a second top would be nice... we'll see...

There should be a second top )))) Just like that they will not let us go down )))) Only with a bounce ))))

Sdimm:

The servers differ in the speed of quotes, but not dramatically.

I've been working with grids for a long time... predicting indices... it turned out 1 in 1 for 1 bar... everything's fine on history... but when I put it on REAL, then kitchen filters change, then something else (strong dependence on quotes)... it's pouring slowly))) quit accurate measuring... such things should probably look somewhere on the stocks...but I'm too lazy...

Vizard:

I've been working with grids for a long time... predicting induks... got 1 in 1 for 1 bar... everything's fine on the history... but on the real, they change kitchen filters or something else (strong dependence on cots)... the flow starts slowly ...)) I gave up accurate measurement... This kind of thing should probably look somewhere on the stock...but I'm too lazy...

I just have a European server )))) And Dimon's kotirs are faster in America ))))

Vizard:

I've been working with grids for a long time... predicting induks... got 1 in 1 for 1 bar... everything's fine on the history... but on the real, they change kitchen filters or something else (strong dependence on cots)... the flow starts slowly ...)) I gave up accurate measurement... I've given up measuring accurately ... such things should probably look at the stocks ... but I'm too lazy ...

At times like this it occurred to me - why is there such a thing as paid quotes )))).

solar:

At times like this, it occurred to me why there is such a thing as paid quotes )))).

not on fx...there are filters there too...

Vizard:

not on fx... there are filters there too...

Are you talking about some paid quote provider or something?

solar:

Are you talking about a paid quote provider or something?

trading is still on different kitchens... i.e. nothing good will come out anyway... (analyse where the TS is trading...)

Vizard:

It's all the same to trade in different kitchens... so nothing good will come out anyway...

I've been looking at America for a year now. But in general, all this system is kitchen (even if they take out your positions) if you want (IMHO), what will take you to the exchange that not ... Everywhere has its own tricks. So it's always better and easier to accept what is.
Reason: