FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 596

Vizard:

ah...the whole idea is ruined )))) don't worry...he who is a hippy will understand)))))...the idea is appreciated...even if it contradicts my personal preconceptions...

I'm kidding )))) I really like Artikle's toys... but sometimes he says things that make you want to go and flush yourself down the toilet from helplessness ))))

emotraid:

I don't give a shit about horoscopes, but I was kicked out of the zodiac so the rest is a complete mess, and who says serpentine is a gateway or something separate is just messing with poor people's minds ))))
So we're close, I'm a Taurus twin, Mayan.

I'm both a Taurus and a bull)))) tin...

Serg51:
The constellation under which a person is born makes its 'contribution' to a person's character. This is a fact. And the name one is born with also has a strong influence.

affects me 1 mystical side of life 2 preference to live in the astral 3 denying obedience and submission to anyone 4 everything is always good and 5 my soul has found a good refuge in this body )))) this is it, where is the Taurus? is it that I am always shopping

emotraid:

affects me 1 mystical side of life 2 prefer to live in the astral 3 deny obedience and submission to anyone 4 everything is always good and 5 my soul has found a good refuge in this body )))) this is it, where is the Taurus? is it that I always go shopping
taurus is real)))

emotraid:

affects me 1 mystical side of life 2 preference to live in the astral 3 rejection of obedience and submission to anyone 4 everything is always good and 5 my soul has found a good refuge in this body )))) this is it, where is the Taurus?

Taurus
Planetary influence: Venus.
Symbols and talismans: Winged bull, owl, golden calf.
Colours: Lemon yellow, lime green, deep orange. Red is unfavourable.
Lucky days of the week are Monday, Friday, unlucky is Tuesday.
Magic numbers: 6 divided by six, as well as 16, 2 and 4.
Luckiest trading currencies: Australian dollar and Swiss franc.

Taurus is not always bullish, and can play both up and down productively. Has fantastic tenacity and is a stickler for clear trading strategies. Nevertheless, tendency to persistence can play a cruel joke in trying to hold on to losing positions. If profitable positions are not closed in time, the Taurus will be sunk.
Taurus is not prone to panic. He will remain calm as markets crash and financial systems fall apart.

Positive qualities of a Taurus trader: calmness, consistency, common sense.
Qualities that need working through: stubbornness, conservatism.

Is there such a thing?

emotraid:

I'm just kidding ) ))) I really like Artikle's toys... but sometimes he says things that make you want to go and flush the toilet from helplessness ))))

me too... but there'll be a performance problem for a long time to come... there's a reason for that...

Serg51:

Taurus
Symbols and talismans: Winged bull, owl, golden Taurus.

Taurus is not always bullish, and can play both up and down productively. Has fantastic tenacity and is a stickler for clear trading strategies. Nevertheless, tendency to persistence can play a cruel joke in trying to hold on to losing positions. If profitable positions are not closed in time, the Taurus will be sunk.
Taurus is not prone to panic. He will remain calm as markets crash and financial systems fall apart.

Qualities that need working out: stubbornness, conservatism.

Is there such a thing?

The Bulls alone have gathered - so a herd of bears will be dispersed...

Serg51:
Pasipky ))))) Googled myself - very similar )))) Something to work on ))))

Serg51:

Taurus
Symbols and talismans: Winged bull, owl, golden Taurus.

Qualities that need working out: stubbornness, conservatism.

Is there such a thing?

Only stubbornness is everything else wrong ))))
Reason: