FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 455

Vizard:

I can't see shit when I'm awake )))) but that's about it...(I wish it was white)))

it's the same whether it's red or white ))))

Vizard:

yes of course it does...the microdynamics of currencies have their own...it does change a few times a year...and the algorithms of the market makers are not that complicated )))

I don't know about you, but mine doesn't change for more than half a year. But I don't have much faith in market makers - small fry wants to, but can't, aces can, but what do they need it for?

Sdimm:

it's the same whether it's red or white low ) )))

i am hilarious...well h...the short weighs)))) tales and forum interfere with trade...

strangerr:

Contract 2280+ should be felt and then I'll see.

It would be good...

Vizard:

i am hilarious...well h...the short weighs)))) tales and forum interfere with trade...

i don't get it or is the profit already evil? )))

Nesradamus:
I don't know about you, but mine hasn't changed for more than half a year. But I have little faith in the makers: the small ones want to, but cannot; the aces can, but what do they need it for?
They cannot do it either, if they could, the EU would have raised its currency in a moment, just like the British could not, they just wait for the right moment and start pushing, the conditions must be right, and no one will try to do it foolishly.

Nesradamus:
I don't know about you, but mine hasn't changed for more than half a year. But I don't have much faith in the makers: the little guys want to, but can't; the aces can, but what do they need it for?

although i don't bother...

Hello all. So what about the forecasts. I see the following today: if we do not pass 2330-2335, we go till 2285; if we pass the latter, we may go till 2200 (even lower). If the price goes up, then at 2405 there will be a stop, if we pass it, we may go up to 2540. IMHO

Sdimm:

I don't get it or is the profit already evil? )))

any open pose for prediction is evil )))) if the prediction is made by eye...i am by eye...

strangerr:
Neither can they, if they could, the EU would have raised its currency in a heartbeat, just like the British could not, they just wait for the right moment and start pushing, the conditions have to be right, and no one will just go for it.
And the moment is not spontaneous, it is prepared by previous events, so it is predictable)))
Reason: