FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 453

Serg51:
The eu fusi logic showed a rise this week to 1.26. But I have little faith in that. No data on the other pairs yet - work in progress.

ok

Vizard:

USDX = 50.14348112*EURUSD^-0.576*USDJPY^0.136*GBPUSD^-0.119*USDCAD^0.091* USDSEK^0.042*USDCHF^0.036

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.victoryinvestors.com/indeks-dollara-usdx-i-ego-monitoring

i selected my euro analysis minimum a long time ago... simplified... so as not to overload your brain... it includes - s&p 500, Bx index, pounddollar, euro pound, gold, euro (all safes)... pick your own...

yep... i read the same site, i found out a lot of interesting things today, it starts to become clear how Strenzier analyses and why he gets all sorts of rubbish from losers )))))

Serg51:
I didn't understand a thing either, it didn't say anything. Maybe I just don't understand it...

don't waste your time....to make good predictions you need to introduce external factors........pre-processing in the form of BP's indices and calculating their weights (as I recall he has something similar)......not very efficient.... but it will occasionally hit, of course...

emotraid:

yep... i read the same site, found out a lot of interesting stuff today, it's starting to make sense roughly how Stranger analyzes and why all kinds of losers are yapping at him )))))

all this plus a few other things you should have known before trading....at least for one reason... so you don't look like a jackass )))) when they start using terms....and don't listen to anyone... check everything yourself and the entire story... many people even on this forum think owls are profitable... pulling in + couple or three years... don't just flood the air... study and investigate... many questions will fall away...

Vizard:

don't waste your time....to make good predictions you need to introduce outside factors....pre-processing in the form of BP's indulators and calculating their weights (as I recall he has something similar)....not very efficient.... but it will occasionally hit, of course...
I've already decided on a working technology. I've made the files available - maybe someone will be interested in them, they won't all be rubbish))))

Vizard:

all this plus a few other things you should have felt before trading....at least for one reason... so you don't look like a jackass )))) when they start throwing around terms... and don't listen to anyone... Check everything yourself and the entire story....because many even on this forum consider owls that pull in + couple or three years to be profitable....so don't flood the place but do your research... many questions will fall away...

yeah thanks )))) gone ... I'll be back on the forum when I have all six legs and three ears on))))

paca

trends... corollaries... The phrase "What if?" kills all logical conclusions... :)

Serg51:
I've already decided on a working technology. The files I've posted may be of interest to someone, they're not all rubbish)))

sometimes it will hit...but all grail hunting ))))

Vizard:

sometimes it will hit...but everyone wants a grail )))

The grail has to be "sharpened"))))

Vizard:

ok
Inaccurately told you the fuzzy forecast. I looked again now (I trade GBP according to my forecast, I only looked at the euro forecast on Friday night). The growth to 1.2450 till the end of the week, then to the 27th of August about 100 pips up, then a pullback, at the end of the month a double top and the 1st of September a trip south to 1.21.
Reason: