Writing code in Russian. Pros and cons of such a programme. - page 10

Реter Konow:

Better like this:

It's not better, it's ugly!

Here I looked at the code, from the very first lines the question arose what is "Position"? Is it a trade position? Or a position in an array? Or a position on a worksheet? So I still have to go to the variable comment and read the explanation. This is no better than a program with variables in Aglitsu, even more confusing precisely because variables have a lexical meaning in the word, there are the corresponding associations, the memory is involved - it is a waste of time and precious carbohydrates in the body and oxygen in the room.

Andrey Dik:

It's not better, it's ugly!

Here I looked at the code, from the very first lines the question arose what is "Position"? Is it a trade position? Or a position in an array? Or a position on a chart sheet? So I still have to go to the variable comment and read the explanation. This is no better than a program with variables in Aglitsu, even more confusing precisely because variables have a lexical meaning in the word, there are the corresponding associations, the memory is involved - it is a waste of time and precious carbohydrates in the body and oxygen in the room.

This piece of code relates to controlling taskbar button positions, which is demonstrated on my page. Go in and have a look...

Реter Konow:
This piece of code refers to controlling taskbar button positions, which is demonstrated on my page. Go and have a look...

Is even one of the 1,000 people on this forum interested? The ego needs to be lowered ))

Alexey Viktorov:
But starting variable names with lowercase letters makes you have to press the Shift key. I have set "List of names after 2 characters" and the first 2 characters of the variable are always uppercase. It's easier for me.
Well, that's up to everyone... As long as there are no specific standards, you just have to stick to your own convenience. Then, maybe there will be standards and it will be a little less convenient, but it will be possible to share codes with each other...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Is even one of the 1,000 people on this forum interested? The ego needs to be lowered ))

)). It needs to be lowered, but it also needs to be kept up. ))

Реter Konow:
Well, that's everyone's business... As long as there are no specific standards, you should stick to your own convenience. Then, maybe there will be standards and it will be a little less convenient, but it will be possible to share codes with each other...
What do you mean there are no standards? Is Hungarian notation a piece of paper?

Karputov Vladimir:
What do you mean, there are no standards? Is the Hungarian notation a piece of paper?
I don't know... What do you know about it?

Реter Konow:
I don't know... Enlighten me?

You're a funny man. Did you think millions of people have been writing code for dozens of years and everyone is just making up their own stuff?)

You should at least read one book on C, maybe things would be more fun.

Реter Konow:
I don't know... Enlighten me?
It's clear. I've read it. The standards were created for programmers writing in English. For the Russian language (taking into account its specifics) we need our own standards. IMHO.

Karputov Vladimir:
What do you mean, there are no standards? Is the Hungarian notation a piece of paper?
Yes.
Reason: