FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 382

Ishim:
classic of the genre, we can discuss last year's prediction... the euras.

why not, the euro pound is also interesting

Sdimm:

Why not, the euro pound is also interesting
changed my mind to post m15 (m15 is not posted) on the euro pound sits the central bank.

OlegTs:

True, the market is thin, I bought the eu on Friday morning after it touched 2260 and went up sharply (buying 2270), after that it went down by inertia, because no one but the crowd controlled it, and when another decent volume appeared at about 2240, I bought it again.

But on the whole the market is sluggish, and considering the fact that at the peak all the smart ones practically closed, what to expect next week I don't know.

Hi all:) Oleg, where is the volume information on this table from?

Ishim:
changed my mind about posting m15 (m15 not posting) on the euro pound the central bank is sitting on.

Alrighty.

somby:
Hi all:) Oleg, can you tell me where the volume information on this table comes from?
the programhttp://clusterdelta.com/platform. The data is from the CME.

alex_r:
programmehttp://clusterdelta.com/platform. The data is from the CME.
Thanks for the info mate:) In addition to the topic. I am thinking for a long time to open an MT-5 account to get access to the stock market. MT-5 users, please respond? Are there any advantages compared to MT-4?

Sdimm:

Hi Igor. Is this shit traded in the terminal? It's an index.

I have the SP500.

Open Market Watch, right button Symbols and dig in there. I've got it right here.

Thank you.

nexter:

If there is a break at 1.2133 the upside is cancelled

I am thinking about this variant

If on the daily chart we see that the fourth wave of ascending correction is over (there is also a divergence) and the fifth wave of descending correction is about to start, the nearest target is FE100 at 1.1746

The upward movement on H4 then appears as a three-wave abc correction

Confirmation of this variant will be in the case of a breakdown and fixation below 1.21

On the hourly chart this option also fits into the logic of a 5 wave decline

somby:
Thanks for the info mate:) In addition to the topic. I am thinking for a long time to open an MT-5 account to get access to the stock market. MT-5 users, please let me know! Are there any advantages compared to MT4?
I heard something about low number of users in MT5.

tuma88:

I have the SP500.

Open Market Overview, right button Symbols and dig in there. I've got it right here.

Thank you.

I found it all at once but for the index you have to open a different account, it is not traded in the current one, Ishim just wanted to convey a different message that with the SnP 500 there will be changes in the EUR/USD pair.

Thank you.

Reason: