FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 379

McBro:

Strange, I gave my opinion backed up by pictures, fqbj, I didn't see your pictures. I agree with strange, growth, in the near future at least I am betting on growth, until about mid October, why? Hoo... of him knows 8)))) Maybe the levels...maybe the info is over.... :))) Remember why we are all here. Sharing predictions!!! So, averaging on price... Laboring by weeks.... months.... P.S. have time to look.... write.... reply.... Working, dear.....

It's not about the pictures, it's about what he allowed himself to say about those who had a different opinion.

Whoever writes selves is immediately bitching and snide, as if his opinion is the ultimate truth. But when I reminded him that he was persistent and bitching before, and then screwed up, he started to sneer and call me names.

You showed me a picture, I looked at it, thought it over, but I did not laugh, I did not sneer. Why should he be allowed to do that?

p/s it's time to end it. I won't respond to posts on this thread or it will never stop.

Good morning to all of you who are awake!

fqbj:

Good morning all awake!

Good morning to you, too)

My vision is, there was a bounce on H4 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140653/page324, difficult level 1.2340 there I have the D1 low line, its breakdown could lead to good growth prospects, well this is my opinion, not a statement-\ also I do not forget about the foundation and the doll, which play an important role in the market behavior-\

fqbj:

Good morning to all of you who are awake!

cheers... holding selves up to 219....

As suggested earlier, the bounce is off 61.8. If the downtrend continues, the next support is at 76.4 and the trendline, from here I assume the start of the fifth wave of the ascending movement. Proceeding from the length of the first and the third wave, I suppose the fifth wave may go up to 1.2560, if it does not lengthen

In any case, the ascending growth of the fifth wave may not happen before the breakdown of 1.2450.

If there is a break of 1.2133 the upside is cancelled

nexter:

It's not about the pictures, it's about what he allowed himself to say about those who had a different opinion.

Whoever writes selves is immediately bitching and snide, as if his opinion is the ultimate truth. But when I reminded him that he was persistent and bitching before, and then screwed up, he started to sneer and call me names.

You showed me a picture, I looked at it, thought it over, but I did not laugh, I did not sneer. Why should he be allowed to do that?

p/s it's time to end it. I'm not gonna reply to messages on this thread or it will never stop.

That's the one thing I can't answer.

He didn't fuck up, he caught the elks, which he did.

And I've never cheated, I've either shown or voiced my deals.

And you were born an asshole and will die one day.

Strange woke up and unclogged the shitnose :)))

strangerr, is growth likely or am I misreading this euR situation and guilty of it?)

what a passion you have for each other))))

People every word is material and everything will have to be accounted for.

Reason: