FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 387

Hmmm. interesting. and theMRO and LTRO are just about to start

costy_:

family don't call family, what are you talking about, come to your senses.

There is no memory, treat it.

Google it and you'll see what it's about.

Sdimm:

Google it and you'll see what I mean.

think with your head and you don't need google.

what kind of father are you that you don't acknowledge your children, google what?

costy_:

Yes, right up to closing time.

Try not to ask others, they hardly know anything about it, and neither does Fedya Michurin.

Kostya or Kostik, you got up on the wrong side of the bed, why are you so angry?

Sdimm:

Google it and you'll see what I mean.
he's floating around, he doesn't see reality ;)

Martingeil:
There is a reason for that - a lot of Poles were executed by the Soviets in those days, so there is a trace left, time will heal the wounds ...
I agree, we hurt them many times. But still, it sounds like paranoia. As recently as a year ago I watched a serious analytical programme on POLONIA TV on the question: "Is Russia preparing aggression against Poland due to the placement of NATO bases in it" Marasmus:)))

Martingeil:
Kostya or Kostya, you got up on the wrong side of the bed, why are you so angry?

I don't care if it's a ponytail.

And why angry, next week will close below its opening.

And you only have to ask yourself.

costy_:

think with your head and you don't need google.

what kind of father are you that you don't acknowledge your children to google?

obviously i don't know what i'm talking about read it again) the small ones are sacred to me i'm for them....

Sdimm:

After the collapse everything devalued, but if you have no memory, then who are you in this world? in europe , although you can't call your child a son or daughter and they can't father you after that - is that right, the main thing?

I can read. I see, thank you.

costy_:
I can read.

Kostya, we're done here, you don't seem to get it, it happens.
Reason: