FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 619

tema077:
life and responsibility..... krasnoyarsk baby will be....

OK, I was getting scared)))

tema077:
life and responsibility..... krasnoyarsk baby will be....

don't worry..... it will get better, then you'll be even more sour ))))

Sdimm:

Have you been to Butakovka? It's a bomb, the place is a sanctuary, argali come out on the tops of the counters (foothills), pine trees in five reaches and the air is not like that in the city ((

I've been there... there are lots of such places, you need to go further into the mountains, I don't even know the names of places where they took me... we don't need Alpine resorts when there's one nearby)))

Great!!!

sergey620x:
Hi, no bedtime story. I would like to sleep well))))

Hi...before the close I would like to make 1.233 (+ -)...but no hurry )))...no thoughts on tomorrow or the day after...

emotraid:

I was... there are a lot of such places, you should go further into the mountains, I don't even know the names of the places they took me to... we don't need alpine resorts when ours are right there ))))

I used to go to Chimbulak in my youth, up where the last dam is, then only a weather station, the ice on the tops is so old and even dark, the air is thin and you get a tan, it's cold around, but you tan like in summer)))

Vizard:

Hi...before the close I would like to make 1.233 (+ -)...but no hurry )))...and for tomorrow or the day after I have no thoughts at all...
I see. Thanks... standing in sales 2346...

That's probably how it ends for today, and tomorrow ..... tomorrow will be the plum.

Vizard:

Hi...before the close I'd like 1.233 (+ -) to chirp...but not in a hurry )))...and for tomorrow or the day after I have no thoughts at all...
now 1.23 is the same as 1.19))))

Sdimm:

When I was young, I went to Chimbulak, up where the last dam is, then only a weather station, the ice on the tops is so old and even dark, the air is thin and sunburned, it's cold around, but you tan like in summer)))

i spent two weeks on Bukhtarma last year, it was just a paradise ))))
Reason: