FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 41

Although, if it's still 1.217 to the north, still Nicholas :)

maladroit:
Although, if it is still 1.217 to the north, still Nikolai :)

1.217 is a good price for today...but an unusual day...anything can happen...let's see if Draghi ponied up or not )))

rigc:
close it and buy it))))

Why!? We're somewhere on the upper edge of a flat... We have to buy at the bottom! ;)) Still waiting for the pair minimum at 1.2235.

yardex:
Today is the VDV day, we should not be afraid of the press-conference, but of the green berets standing near the fountain ))

Who said I was afraid of the press conference? :D

MaxZ:

Why!? We're somewhere on the upper edge of a flat... You have to buy at the bottom! ;)) Still waiting for the pair minimum at 1.2235.

And who said I was afraid of the press conference? :D

1.2235 we may still hit it today, but so up....

rigc:
1.2235 we might still hit it today, but so up....

I have a feeling that 1.22 will also pierce down...we could buy from there...we'll see...

Kitsan:

Yeah))) He'll get in the way and say, "Stop! I won't let you in!"

Thank you!!!

Vizard:

I have a feeling that 1.22 will also pierce down...we could buy from there...we'll see...
No need to pierce anything :) There's nothing to see in terms of volume yet...

Serg51:
It's a diversion.

It was kind of explained to me that divergence is a divergence and convergence is a convergence. Anyway, whatever you want to call it, it is the one that technically points upwards.

rigc:
1.2235 we may still hit today, but otherwise up....

I've become a pure bear... 80% of the trades in the last three weeks are sales... Although the pair has flied and corrected more than it has fallen during those three weeks... I am waiting below 1.2000.

And now I'm more comfortable averaging selling than buying! :))))) But only now... An upside is also possible today and I did not deny it. Last Thursday Draghi has already taken the contest demo deposit from me. I will not give him another demo deposit this Thursday! :DD

What time is he playing? Because my calendar's all red today.
Reason: