FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1049

new-rena:

Agreed

Price will still go against REAL orders, whatever way you go

So it's not a shame to say honestly that it's knocked everything out.

sterva:
So it's not a shame to say it's knocked out.
Comrade ))))

sterva:
It's not a shame to say that you've beaten it all out so honestly.
No cunning systems, squares, putocalls, indicators and so on in real life will help. We only look at the corridor in the report. And there we make a conclusion - buy or sell. Using the moon it is necessary to go through the drawdown more than 1400 points to sell and more than 3000 points to buy (in case of bad luck), minimum. The corridor was shown yesterday. Will there be some brave guys?

Movlat Baghiyev:
The Case Comrade ))))

sterva:

I only trust the screenshots of the trades on the real with tr.

The rest, as I said, is nonsense.......

"I told you to buy-sell.")

I didn't tell you on purpose to see how stupid everyone is.......

You see numbers 1,2,3,4,5... that's all I'm gonna say.

ME, ME, ME. #1."

Come on screen, the numbers are exotic in and out too.

0.8 on the euro will definitely be in years 17-28, well maybe earlier 3-13. That's how often it is.

Another thing is the entrance on the real...... Agree. )))

Bitch, rush for yo. 0.8 is not going to happen. It will be 1.00 and then 1.20 as many here wish. Perhaps something will change along the way.

And from you, since April when I got here. I don't remember a single screenshot of a trade. So you wrote about yourself. )))

max325:

Bitch, rush for yo. 0.8 is not going to happen. It will be 1.00 and then 1.20 as many here wish. Perhaps something will change along the way.

And from you, since April when I got here. I don't remember any screenshots of the trades. So you wrote about yourself. )))

Well, it's not clear whether your deal is from a demo or from a real one ...

Movlat Baghiyev:
Well, it's not clear whether your deal is from a demo or from a real one.
I don't do masturbation. Yeah, I'm fucked up for 2 months in the demo to load sales. )))

max325:

And from you, since April when I got here. I don't remember any screenshots of the trades. So you wrote about yourself. )))

Wrong. I originally made only trades, then my program crashed and there is no way to print the computer. And so far I write my entries in numbers).

new-rena:

Nothing has been proven yet. Where do you think the target is?

They're going to hang your sell by the back of your neck...

You gave a sell signal at 1.3206 (26.09.16 20-00 forum time), now it is 1.3192, so what?

buy signal was on Friday=) the picture is here, more precisely on Thursday to buy from 1.30. reported that 80 shorts closed...

the picture on Friday shows the upper comfort zone from 1.3270 +- ( I do not strive to enter the pips to the 10-15 market)

and closed it on the return to 1.32 (daily pivot), although I should have closed below 3180... greed has taken its toll =) this sell =)

Here's an example of running in the field =)) now the old one will come out and knock me out =)))

Feckless posts, same kind of deals, quiet at their place, a swamp of cesspools.
Reason: