Question on DLL ...... - page 3

Watch from YouTube - you can expand the video to full screen https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Der-lYQgYYw

I'm shocked at how?

Why do you specify only two parameters for the second function when there are actually three declared?

I figured out what the problem is... When declaring functions, if there is more than one, they need to be separated (;)

So who knows how to move a predefined variable of type Symbol()?
into the dll library ???

It is better to learn how a function differs from a variable in such a mess of concepts, and to apply these concepts correctly in your own questions.

Such illiterate questions not only confuse you, but also discourage you from giving any kind of answer, because it is not clear whether the answer will be accepted adequately.

sergeev:

It is better to learn how a function differs from a variable in such a mess of concepts, and to apply these concepts correctly in your own questions.

Such illiterate questions not only confuse you, but also discourage you from giving any kind of answer, because it is not clear whether the answer will be accepted adequately.

I need to know if I can call a tool name in a dll library using Symbol() without asking for a tool name in EA code ... Only in the library ??????

VOLDEMAR:

I need to know if I can call the instrument name in the dll library using Symbol() without asking for the instrument name in the EA code ... Only in the library ??????

No you can't - the library works in a different area of RAM.

If you decide to do programming, you need to be aware of the scope and lifetime of variables and functions. If you knew what it was all about, you wouldn't even have to ask these questions. This is the ABC of programming.
Reason: