Time machine. Your actions. - page 11

the option of a time machine only being able to receive information about the future or the past, rather than allowing a person to be physically present, is equivalent to the gift of foresight. But then the future can be changed by anticipating it. Then it is a probabilistic prediction of the future and it is not 100% predetermined. And since we predict the future in our daily lives in one way or another (e.g. seeing a cup fall we can predict that it will break), we all have a limited time machine in our heads))

It's easier with the future - we'll see it one way or another, but the past is more complicated, and I can't think of any clairvoyants into the past

alexx_v:
It's easier with the future - we'll see it one way or another, but the past is more complicated, and I can't think of any clairvoyants into the past
not all

alexx_v:

If predicting the past is a probabilistic inference based on a set of information from the present and the past, a time machine into the past is an inverse operation - restoration of the past based on information from the present and the known past. That is, deduction and induction can be components of a time machine. But even here the inference is likely to be probabilistic. All in all, it's all forensics.)

What makes you think it's even possible to go into the future?

Case in point - we are making a carpet. We can see the past (done) at any time. The future (what is left) -- we can't see it, and it may not even exist.

I would like to know how we came to be

TheXpert:

Case in point - we are making a carpet. We can see the past (done) at any time. The future (what is left) -- we can't see it, and it may not even exist.

A "prime example" is the Universe Matrix, where all the moves have already been written down, but there are still options... I forget now, google it... :-)

In general - something out there: "...sphere"! In which everything already exists, both past and future...

Part of the task (working with incomplete information):

You know the price of the tool, which will be on the 1st of August 2012. You do not know how it will go during the week, but you know what it will be by August 1st.
The question is: How will you trade? How do you make the most profit with the least risk based on this information?

DmitriyN:
Part of the task (working with incomplete information):

You know the price of the tool, which will be on the 1st of August 2012. You do not know how it will go during the week, but you know what it will be by August 1st.

The question is: How will you trade? How do you make the most profit with the least risk based on this information?

the only question is how to get in the right direction - as it depends on the time until the forecast happens and the magnitude of the deviation from the forecast

TheXpert:

It is theoretically possible. For us, time is determined by the course of processes in the body, including the speed of chemical reactions. Theoretically, it (it) could be slowed down considerably.
Reason: