Time machine. Your actions. - page 6

IgorM:

Here's a photo: "Woman had 53 operations to become Nefertiti. PHOTO" http://potok.ua/2012/07/23/zhenshhina-sdelala-53-operacii-chto by-stat-nefertiti-foto.html

Yeah, I'd rather be with dinosaurs at a picnic

Matvey:
Ugh, ruined my appetite.... What a bogeyman... .
well, well... "heeeey!" )))

moskitman:
well, well... "heeeeey!" )))
Although=))) A bag over your head and heeeeeeeeeeee=))))

Matvey:
But then what a memory =)))) You sit with the men in the yard and tell tales about how you spun Nifertiti, the whole harem of the sheikh and Cleopatra=)

There's plenty of storytellers like that around here too.

Why are you all going back in time? We need to look at tomorrow, at the quotations.

Integer: Why are you all going back in time? We need to look at tomorrow, at the quotations.
Yeah, the movie "Sportloto-82" comes to mind...

Integer:
Why are you all going back in time? We need to look at tomorrow, at the quotations.

Peter's first post directed

it's not the price that makes you happy

alexx_v:
it's not the price that makes you happy
That's my point=)))

Zhunko:

You have no idea what you are asking. Time is multivariate and strongly tied to space. So the answers are accordingly.

I believe that there is no time in the sense that it is taught in universities. I have no idea what to say to your question. It is simply additional freedom of movement in spaces. In essence what difference does it make where to move to? Will it be within this planet or any other space.

The closest Roger Jelazny ever came to this subject in The Chronicles of Amber. Those who can dream have been using it for a long time.

For me, time is the change in space of objects relative to each other in a given unit of time. That is, if all objects are stationary, there will be no time at all. And to return to the same position is theoretically possible, but practically unlikely. "The Chronicles of Amber is a good example.
Reason: