Time machine. Your actions. - page 10

alexx_v:
I can see why you're attracted to infertility.)
I'm infertile all the time.)

moskitman:

... and it's only Tuesday...

What if we rewind. Friday, for example. It's a pretty good topic...

By golly, it's more constructive (yes, there have been interesting posts!) than what I've read.

You gentlemen, in what DC were you brought up, with a realistic bias? )) // born-married-dead

Matvey:
eh=)) would have taken the history of quotes with me and gone back a dozen years=)))
they've already been sent straight to the asylum... look for the joejam...

Peter_Zabriski:
I, for one, would have corrected something in ancient Egypt. What was the point of persecuting the Jews?!
They're probably fed up, they don't just persecute anyone, and you go straight to changing something before you even understand it, and you're already in there with your naughty hands, changing it.

Matvey:
I'm constantly attracted to infertility=)
it all goes away.
they say it will pass (with age)

moskitman:
it all goes away.
They say it will pass (with age)
yuck yuck =))) it won't =))

DmitriyN:
Cocked up(crammed) a good topic. Sorry, I wrote what I thought.

If you are indeed 12 years old - hats off to you... :-)

To the question, "Cocked up(crammed) a good topic." is yet another flubbing thread that has nothing to do with the subject matter of the forum.

Who forgot where it is: point and hold the mouse in the upper left corner of the site, read and understand the text in the drop down box.

alexx_v:
They're probably fed up with you, they don't just harass anyone, and you go right out and change something before you even know it, and then you go right out and change it.

Yeah. Just look at "The Notes of the Elders of Zion". Then they're surprised that they're persecuted...

Roman.:

Roma, no need to take your hat off, I'm still alive.
And about the "where are we" reminder - that's right, I wanted to do it myself.

===

Gentlemen,,,, we are on a forum about programming and trading. What is there to discuss here?

DmitriyN:

Gentlemen,,,, we are in a forum about programming and trading. What is there to discuss here?

Need to? Go ahead.
Reason: