Pure maths, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training tasks that have nothing to do with trade [Part 2] - page 30

Take Photoshop and overlay these 2 triangles on top of each other, on separate layers. Then we reduce the transparency of the top layer to about 50 per cent. That's what you get as a result:

And these 2 triangles separately:

The hypotenuse is curved like a Japanese katana.

I'm talking about large triangles. Both hypotenuses are not straight lines.

Look at the thin lines I drew.

Well, in short, a problem for primary schools.

I don't know... The thread is going dead. I suggest that the third speaker be given a non-strict reprimand without a chest injury.

The quad is not dead yet. There was a massive monster raid on the feature selection thread recently. It was interesting. And it's about to get even more interesting.

The philosopher Plutarch formulated the question "How can one distinguish a friend from a flatterer?" in ancient times, but unfortunately he did not find an unambiguous answer to this question during his lifetime.

tara: Alexei, that's exactly what it took me 3 minutes :)
There is a simple reasoning: 5/2 != 8/3. So the little triangles on the left - red and blue - are not similar.

tara:

Vladimir, have you mastered Pyaterochka?

Supermarket? :))) Just kidding :) I haven't even touched it - I just touched it and got the current chart timeframe output by the script alert - in MQL4 it's in minutes, but it's in something else :) Moreover, for timeframes measured in minutes everything seems to be OK, while for those measured in hours the output shows some strange value. The symbol of the chart is in the wrong place, Ask/Bid prices are called in the wrong way, so it is very uncomfortable. I have rummaged around and gave up on it. If the fourth ceased to be supported, I'll take away only the basic values from this language and will be programming in something else, passing the control to a DLL - so far I see the situation this way. I have a really negative attitude towards MQL5. Although people say that they just love what the language has become...

tara:

I played around, but still don't understand what's going on. Here's the result:

>

Language is not the problem. It is above language.

how to make 4 triangles from 6 matches
Reason: